Anyone here with EK Predator 240?

Anyone here with EK Predator 240 AIO? I'm interested in your experiences.

Thanks!

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

1 hour ago, Tic-Tac said:

Anyone here with EK Predator 240 AIO? I'm interested in your experiences.

Thanks!

I just installed it yesterday, it's the one without the quick disconnect. Make sure you have a nice size case as it's pretty fat but so far so good. So far it blows away my H100i at cooling my 5820K and so far I got a better overclock and my CPU didn't go over 75 in Aida64 at 30 minutes. I also encoded some video at my new overclock and it passed without a blue crash screen as it wouldn't with my H100i. I hear that once the thermal paste settles over time the temps could actually come down but so far I'm very pleased with my purchase albeit it's still early. The only problem is since I bought mine from Micro Center I have to keep the receipt as EKWB doesn't really have warranty registration on their site, if I had bought from EWKB directly that wouldn't have been the case.

CPU: i7 5820K Motherboard: AsRock x99x Fatality RAM: 32GB Corsair DDR4 3000mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ti SC2 Case: Corsair 780T Storage: Samsung 950 Pro M.2, Samsung EVO 500gb and various WB Storage PSU: EVGA 1300 G2 Display: TBD

Great, congratulations! :)

How is it in terms of noise? I'm planning to use it with Phanteks Evolv ATX Tempered Glass case as intake on the front

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

53 minutes ago, Tic-Tac said:

Great, congratulations! :)

How is it in terms of noise? I'm planning to use it with Phanteks Evolv ATX Tempered Glass case as intake on the front

It's pretty quiet, just the fans but minimal noise, EKWB has a checker to see if it fits in your case. I was leaning towards the 360 but I'm glad I didn't as I wouild have had to get rid of my Bluray drive in order for the 360 to fit.

CPU: i7 5820K Motherboard: AsRock x99x Fatality RAM: 32GB Corsair DDR4 3000mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ti SC2 Case: Corsair 780T Storage: Samsung 950 Pro M.2, Samsung EVO 500gb and various WB Storage PSU: EVGA 1300 G2 Display: TBD