logitech g710+ spacebar problem

So i have my logitech g710+ over a year now. If i press the left of my spacebar, the right side of it lifts up. i guss its something in the staibelizer and i dono what to do. 

P.S: sorry for bad english 

metal wire underneath has maybe just came out or the catches on that side of the button that hold it are broken, if its only a year old you should still have warranty n be able to get replacement keycaps/it fixed from Logitech if its not a simply thing.

just looked at it online no wire in it, must have been thinking of a different keyboard, either way still hopefully just your keycap broken at one side, g710+ had fragile keycaps. worst case its the dummy switch.

either way Logitech will sort you out, mine had a 3 year warranty.

just lift the space bar off gently theres a fake keycap at either end and a proper switch in the middle and have a look you'll soon see what the problem is.

image in the spoiler

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

21 minutes ago, kalious78 said:

only

thanks for the reply. the problem is that i live in isreal and i got the keybored  in a site instead 150 dollars i got it 70 dollars and the guys of the official logitech support in isreal are so far way frome me and sending the key in postage  will be a death sentence for the keybored

if its just the keycap you shouldn't have to send the keyboard to them, they'll just post a set out (that's how it worked for me in Europe)

if its the dummy switch you would prob have to send it to them though :( but you may even be able to "fix" it yourself with some tape/glue I dunno.

and if you really cant get a replacement keycap from Logitech you could still buy one online somewhere they were just standard cherry mx keycaps.

until you take it off you wont know what exactly is wrong though.

Just now, kalious78 said:

if its just the keycap you shouldn't have to send the keyboard to them, they'll just post a set out (that's how it worked for me in Europe)

if its the dummy switch you would prob have to send it to them though :( but you may even be able to "fix" it yourself with some tape/glue I dunno.

and if you really cant get a replacement keycap from Logitech you could still buy one online somewhere they were just standard cherry mx keycaps.

until you take it off you wont know what exactly is wrong though.

yea i took it of and i dont see any problem. I can post some pics 

theres only 3 switches and a keycap it shouldn't be hard to see whats going on, just try the dummy switch make sure its moving ok and doesnt raise up higher than the other and check the keycap for cracks on the "spindles".

photos of your keycap could be misleading tbh as the cracks are hard to see.

6 minutes ago, kalious78 said:

theres only 3 switches and a keycap it shouldn't be hard to see whats going on, just try the dummy switch make sure its moving ok and doesnt raise up higher than the other and check the keycap for cracks on the "spindles".

photos of your keycap could be misleading tbh as the cracks are hard to see.

the dummy  switch looks ok and it moves pretty freely. i dont in see any craks but i have a crack on the front of the  keycap. i dono if the crack in the front is the problem

2 minutes ago, kalious78 said:

bit of luck its just the keycap then.

well i hope so too. i did tell them my problem but i must send them the keybored becuse ppl who work in the customer service dono nothing.  they will always say the same thing. send it to us