Statistic noise from Headset..

Ryuhayabusa132

I can hear this painful statis noise when I'm in-game playing. I can't fix it. Inbefore I used to simply lower my sound with the USB adapter that came with my headset(Qpad QH-90) and I could barely hear anything. Recently I broke my adapter and now I have to plug my headset in directly to the PC. This reseted everything to default and it maxed out the volume on my headset. This is when the buzzing noise come backs. Is there anything that can emulate a USB headset adapter so I can lower the sound so the statistic noise goes away? Please help, thank you ;_;.

1 hour ago, Ryuhayabusa132 said:

I can hear this painful statis noise when I'm in-game playing. I can't fix it. Inbefore I used to simply lower my sound with the USB adapter that came with my headset(Qpad QH-90) and I could barely hear anything. Recently I broke my adapter and now I have to plug my headset in directly to the PC. This reseted everything to default and it maxed out the volume on my headset. This is when the buzzing noise come backs. Is there anything that can emulate a USB headset adapter so I can lower the sound so the statistic noise goes away? Please help, thank you ;_;.

What mobo do you have?

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

•  

There might be some interference with your sound card as it's integrated in the motherboard. I would suggest to buy a DAC/amp for about $50.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

can you not just lower the volume through windows? i believe the static is a limiation of the usb/built in dac. i had the same problem with my old turtle beaches with a usb dac, and its completely gone with my hd 558

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

Guy sdont mind I bought a new headset. I deeply appreciate your help and wish you all a happy day.