$600-700 Computer Build(please help)

I am currently interested in building my own computer(with 0 knowledge). What i need help is the most cost efficient/powerful components i can purchase in the price range. I will mainly be using my computer for CS:GO, H1Z1, LoL etc. Intersted in a good GFX card as well as SSD. As well as being used for college school work. I live in AZ so i will also need a recommendation on computer fans to keep everything cool. Anyways i would appreciate it if someone can inform me on all components i need to buy to get the most bang for my buck while also being compatible with one another so i dont come across too many issues when building my computer for the first time. Thank you

2 minutes ago, AndyCrafts said:

I am currently interested in building my own computer(with 0 knowledge). What i need help is the most cost efficient/powerful components i can purchase in the price range. I will mainly be using my computer for CS:GO, H1Z1, LoL etc. Intersted in a good GFX card as well as SSD. As well as being used for college school work. I live in AZ so i will also need a recommendation on computer fans to keep everything cool. Anyways i would appreciate it if someone can inform me on all components i need to buy to get the most bang for my buck while also being compatible with one another so i dont come across too many issues when building my computer for the first time. Thank you

I'll edit this post when i can get a link for the build

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

1 minute ago, VictorianReaper said:

i appreciate that.

1 minute ago, VictorianReaper said:

also if there is a prebuilt comp with a good setup i will be intersted in that too. The build part would come as fun but i mainly just want a new computer whether it be prebuilt with good components or i build my own.

Use https://pcpartpicker.com/ to keep track of things and it will tell you about prices and whats compatible with what parts 

CPU: Intel i5 3570k 4.2GHz with Corsair H100 RAM: Corsair 16GB (4x4) SSD: Samsung 840 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Strix GTX 1080 

PSU: OCZ 650W CASE: Fractal Define R5

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MelchiorVester/saved/#view=RKNXsY

8 minutes ago, AndyCrafts said:

also if there is a prebuilt comp with a good setup i will be intersted in that too. The build part would come as fun but i mainly just want a new computer whether it be prebuilt with good components or i build my own.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/GrimIcarus/saved/H86v6h

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

8 minutes ago, AndyCrafts said:

Prebuilt is no a good idea when it comes to gaming and ive seen some really overpriced shit that  isnt even for gaming Ahem Mac Pro

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

43 minutes ago, QueenObama said:

I think this would work (this is fred From Steam) http://pcpartpicker.com/list/gkmWD8

sorry im late but i would like to point out that in the build you chose to link you added an FX series processor from AMD. in terms of Single Threaded Performance (which most all games benefit from) any Skylake Pentium would be a better choice. i do not, in any way mean to undermine you but i ask you to consider my suggestion

the 1060 will most likely not reach MSRP until the 2-3 months within the release as that is the case for the the 1070's current pricing

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

1 hour ago, VictorianReaper said:

44 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

sorry im late but i would like to point out that in the build you chose to link you added an FX series processor from AMD. in terms of Single Threaded Performance (which most all games benefit from) any Skylake Pentium would be a better choice. i do not, in any way mean to undermine you but i ask you to consider my suggestion

the 1060 will most likely not reach MSRP until the 2-3 months within the release as that is the case for the the 1070's current pricing

The Only thing is that A motherboard would need to be changed which will cost more and I have the same Cpu and Im fine, Also he doesnt play many cpu intesive games but also The minimum Price for the Gtx 1060 is 300 on july 19th

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

Then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway

6 minutes ago, QueenObama said:

he said he was looking for components so i assume he hasnt bought one. my main concern is upgrade path if he decides to do something and i  highly doubt an aftermarket 1060 will follow the MSRP, just look at the 1070 and some 1080 s

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($53.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($30.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.00 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($254.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($64.99 @ Directron) 
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $703.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-13 18:36 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

32 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($53.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($30.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.00 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($254.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT S340 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($64.99 @ Directron) 
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $703.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-13 18:36 EDT-0400

I Like the use of the Intel, but I think the R9 is not the right card,

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

39 minutes ago, VictorianReaper said:

he said he was looking for components so i assume he hasnt bought one. my main concern is upgrade path if he decides to do something and i  highly doubt an aftermarket 1060 will follow the MSRP, just look at the 1070 and some 1080 s

it's beeing released at 300$ 

Listen, Smile, Agree. 

18 minutes ago, QueenObama said:

it's beeing released at 300$ 

it is but i doubt it will sell at 300$ the MSRP for the GTX 1070 was 400 and found low end aftermarked at 450 to 750

Dendrotoxin

Perripherals