Fuse boxs plugs pops off when i plug my pc in outlet

for the past few weeks my pc have had a hard time turning on. i would occasionally get a black screen where i had to either press f1 or f2 to continue. (can't remember what the options where) but i used f2 to run as normal, i belive. f1 might have been run settup or something along those lines. anyways. yesterday the safety plug in my fuse box went out and i couldn't understand why. i tryed changing it and it went off again straight away. then i unplugged my pc and changed it once again. then when i tryed to plug my pc in the power outlet. the plug went out again. the pc isn't even running. only plugged into outlet. with power supply on.

My guess is that i need a new power supply for my pc.. but i've never heard this happen to anyone before. so... have anybody here had this happen to their pc before?

Edit: any chance that other components in my pc are broken because of this =/ ????

Let me take you to the mountain!!

Pretty much sums it up.

I'm just a norwegien skier/snowboarder addicted to pow.

check the power cord of any damage and plug the pc into another circuit would be the first things i would look at

Something is shorting out with your PC or the Plug you are plugging it into make sure that your PSU is set to the right setting for your country and also make sure that there is nothing that could be causing a short like a cut cord or your motherboard touching bare metal.

Also try plugging something else into that outlet that draws power like a toaster and if it pops then you may have a bad outlet.  

9 minutes ago, Exansis said:

for the past few weeks my pc have had a hard time turning on. i would occasionally get a black screen where i had to either press f1 or f2 to continue. (can't remember what the options where) but i used f2 to run as normal, i belive. f1 might have been run settup or something along those lines. anyways. yesterday the safety plug in my fuse box went out and i couldn't understand why. i tryed changing it and it went off again straight away. then i unplugged my pc and changed it once again. then when i tryed to plug my pc in the power outlet. the plug went out again. the pc isn't even running. only plugged into outlet. with power supply on.

My guess is that i need a new power supply for my pc.. but i've never heard this happen to anyone before. so... have anybody here had this happen to their pc before?

Edit: any chance that other components in my pc are broken because of this =/ ????

Does it work on other outlet/ if you use a power bar? If I connect my pc directly to the wall the fuse usually goes when I turn it on, but it seems to be ok if its hooked up to a power bar (weird electrical issues because of an old house)

Also what power supply is in the pc?

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Sounds like somethings damaged. Either the power cord, PC or wall outlet. Try another appliance on the plug and see if it happens again.

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

3 minutes ago, Lord_Karango17 said:

Does it work on other outlet/ if you use a power bar? If I connect my pc directly to the wall the fuse usually goes when I turn it on, but it seems to be ok if its hooked up to a power bar (weird electrical issues because of an old house)

I tryed with a power bar yesterday and it still went out. gonna try another outlet now

Pretty much sums it up.

you pc is so powerfull that your houses fuses canni take it dry. Lube the fuses and try again

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

6 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

Something is shorting out with your PC or the Plug you are plugging it into make sure that your PSU is set to the right setting for your country and also make sure that there is nothing that could be causing a short like a cut cord or your motherboard touching bare metal.

Also try plugging something else into that outlet that draws power like a toaster and if it pops then you may have a bad outlet.  

toaster worked, it didn't short out the plug. tryed a different cord aswell same thing happens. and there is no metal touching my motherboard.

Pretty much sums it up.

14 minutes ago, Lord_Karango17 said:

oh, and i have a corsair cx600m.

Pretty much sums it up.

2 minutes ago, Exansis said:

oh, and i have a corsair cx600m.

Does the psu look normal (for the lack of a better term), like do the fans spin? there any smoke/ discoloration of the pcb?

Dif you ever have system crashes while using windows? Not a blue screen, but a sudden shutdown like something caused by the psu acting funny?

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

5 minutes ago, Exansis said:

toaster worked, it didn't short out the plug. tryed a different cord aswell same thing happens. and there is no metal touching my motherboard.

a did you look through your wiring to make sure there is no cuts or nicks in any of them that may of come form getting pinched in a side panel or screw 

the weeks before the fuse when out i had hard time turning on the pc it would take time before my keyboard mouse and monitor would light up when i turned the pc on. the fans would also take some time to start spinning. and when that happend i would always get a black screen with the f1 and f2 option as i said in thread.

yesterday i was playing darksouls and the pc just shut of randomly and the plug went out. after that the power outlet ive been using for close to 8 months won't work. the fusebox plug just pops out.

Pretty much sums it up.

2 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

take the PSU out of your system and do this if the braker pops again then get a new PSU

thanks i will try this later.

Pretty much sums it up.

11 minutes ago, Lord_Karango17 said:

Does the psu look normal (for the lack of a better term), like do the fans spin? there any smoke/ discoloration of the pcb?

Dif you ever have system crashes while using windows? Not a blue screen, but a sudden shutdown like something caused by the psu acting funny?

the weeks before the fuse when out i had hard time turning on the pc it would take time before my keyboard mouse and monitor would light up when i turned the pc on. the fans would also take some time to start spinning. and when that happend i would always get a black screen with the f1 and f2 option as i said in thread.

yesterday i was playing darksouls and the pc just shut of randomly and the plug went out. after that the power outlet ive been using for close to 8 months won't work. the fusebox plug just pops out.

Pretty much sums it up.

7 minutes ago, Exansis said:

thanks i will try this later.

take the PSU out of the system entirely then if it works take the rest of the components out and add them back in one by one

ie. motherboard cpu and 1 stick of ram, try it if it works then add a component do this till the system fails. But the big thing is to make sure that none of the motherboard stand off are not touching the back of the motherboard were there not suppose to, that you have no bad wires,  and all your connectors are seated properly. also make sure the system is off and unplugged when adding components back. It could be likely that you fried your whole system if something is shorting out.  

3 minutes ago, Exansis said:

The fact that the outlet works with other devices, and the cx series of power supplies have not been known for their reliability, I suspect the PSU is at fault. Do you have access to another psy to test if the pc works fine without the cx600m? like maybe from a friend's pc?

7 minutes ago, Lord_Karango17 said:

The fact that the outlet works with other devices, and the cx series of power supplies have not been known for their reliability, I suspect the PSU is at fault. Do you have access to another psy to test if the pc works fine without the cx600m? like maybe from a friend's pc?

i might know a friend that can borrow me a power supply. also gonna ask the costumer support from the place i bought the parts from. see if they can help in any way

Pretty much sums it up.

talked to costumer support and they will send me a new power supply

Pretty much sums it up.