Good Monitor under $150

Hello members of the LTT forum I need some tips on picking a cheap monitor,

okay let me start by explaining my situation. My laptop screen broke and it is not a big deal since i am building a new PC in 2 months but i have school and i need a computer to do that so what i am planing on doing is buying a screen to use with my laptop since it is just my l;laptops screen that is broken and then i can use that laptop again it needs to be on the cheap at 150usd MAX and i would like it to be decent enough that i can use it with my pc build later on i would;d like something with small bezels as i am planing on using it in a multi monitor setup i was thing one of the aoc monitors but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also i should probably mention that this monitor will not need to be too good for gaming as i will not be doing very much gaming on it.

CEO of Infinity Creations

No current PC but on the WAY!

Take a look at the Dell SE2416HX here

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

2 minutes ago, GarnetDevil said:

Take a look at the Dell SE2416HX here

Thanks that looks decent i will check it out

CEO of Infinity Creations

No current PC but on the WAY!