ISP Glow

Chrisblax

Hello all, question and help on blacklight bleed or IPS Glow, just got my Predator XB321HK so far so good playing games and all, but im worried for as much as this monitor cost is the blacklight bleed or IPS glow.. is this one worth it, would you keep this one, or should i exchange and try again just dont want to take a chance it be even worse, Room is very dark so more noticeable. I also have the X34 on the way to compare the bigger monitors. Thanks for all your help and opions

Please see attached.

Thank you,

CB

IMG_20160707_224511d.jpg

Yeah my x34 has black glow just that lower left bleed is unacceptable, I would RMA it if possible but these monitors have the reputation of having IPS mine personally didn't but I read A LOT about these before I bought and this is my opinion but the X34 bmiphz  seem to have less problems than their free sync brothers.

Gaming Rig CPU:6700k 4.6  MoBo:MSI Z170A  

RAM:Rip Jaw 32GB DDR4 3000mhz

GPU1:EVGA 980TI Classified

GPU2: EVGA 980TI SC  PSU:Cosair AXi 1000

Cooling:Cosair H115i

Amd build I upgraded from:http://pcpartpicker.com/list/TgZJ8K 

Predator X34 monitor 

7 hours ago, Chrisblax said:

Hello all, question and help on blacklight bleed or IPS Glow, just got my Predator XB321HK so far so good playing games and all, but im worried for as much as this monitor cost is the blacklight bleed or IPS glow.. is this one worth it, would you keep this one, or should i exchange and try again just dont want to take a chance it be even worse, Room is very dark so more noticeable. I also have the X34 on the way to compare the bigger monitors. Thanks for all your help and opions

Please see attached.

Thank you,

CB

IMG_20160707_224511d.jpg

But as far as a fix the only thing you could do besides RMA is take the monitor apart and try resealing it around the outer edges , but unless you are 100% sure you can do it I wouldn't because I believe it voids any warranty it might have

Gaming Rig CPU:6700k 4.6  MoBo:MSI Z170A  

RAM:Rip Jaw 32GB DDR4 3000mhz

GPU1:EVGA 980TI Classified

GPU2: EVGA 980TI SC  PSU:Cosair AXi 1000

Cooling:Cosair H115i

Amd build I upgraded from:http://pcpartpicker.com/list/TgZJ8K 

Predator X34 monitor 

Thanks all, I ended up sending the 32in 4K back and getting the X34 and it has the same backlight bleed, tried gently pushing on it and wedging a piece of paper to fix it, but just comes back, so not sure if im going to keep messing with it or return, return, return til they get it right. Are there any 30+in 1440p 120+hz out there standard monitor (not UltraWide), I see Asus has one like the X34 but its another UltraWide

thanks again all.