cloud 2 vs revolver

BishopGM

I did a little research before i buy my new headset and thanks to dackzy i found the cloud 2 that from what i saw they are just the best headset in that price point and competes with even twice the price headsets as some say....

But before i buy one of them i want to know your opinion i really like both of them from the design point of view but which one would you suggest and why? 

I'd find a nice pair of $50 headphones and get a separate clip on or attachable $20 mic. Quality overall in the headphones would be much better along withthe mic being ht same if not a bit better.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

As posted above, please, forget about those freaking headsets. You won't find any < $100 headset, which has good sound & mic quality and is durable.

Just get a modmic and some nice headphones or get some $50 headphones now and get bluemics snowball later. It will serve you better and way longer.

edit: typos