Weekly LTT news...?

TechTalk

Would you guys like to see a weekly news show from me about the Linus Tech Tips forum?

I will include the top poster of that week, most trending threads, build logs I enjoyed, ect..

If you guys want this let me know and leave suggestions, 

I wouldn't watch it.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Linus has already talked about doing a weekly news show I think. Kinda like a smaller version of the WAN show.

You can always go start your own Youtube thing if u want I guess though lol

Maybe not a show. Maybe just a locked thread where we could go and check out the top posts in every category and what is going on with LMG and the youtube channel.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Thanks for the feedback!  I might just go with TechTheWorld's idea with having a thread with all this information! :)

Would you guys like to see a weekly news show from me about the Linus Tech Tips forum?

I will include the top poster of that week, most trending threads, build logs I enjoyed, ect..

If you guys want this let me know and leave suggestions, 

Maybe if you were a little more known on the forum I'd watch it.

But you're a bit new to have credibility as an active forum goer.

Try again when you have a few thousand posts more. :)

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?