Need help deciding between two TV's

These are the two models I'm looking at.
UN55KS8000

UN55KS8500

I'll be using it for gaming and other things, like netflix/hulu a lot.  As well as Xbox One and PS4.  I'm trying to get a good idea of how they are for gaming for the most part though, and I have a triple monitor setup, so I was trying to see which one would potentially work/look better mounted above my three monitors.  

What do you guys think, flat or curved?  How well do they perform?  And how easy are they to setup to work well for gaming?  Also price isn't a factor considering both have a good deal associated. 

I have no experience with curved displays - but personally I'd go for the larger curved screen. Bare in mind that any light glare from outside might be slightly more noticeable with the curved screen though.

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

I feel like curved TV's is a bit of a gimmick, unless you're always going to be sitting center stage alone i can see it ruining guests viewing experience and becoming annoying after a while. If i were to pick between two identical TV's in terms of quality and size but one is curved and one is flat i'd take the flat all day long. 

8 minutes ago, burnttoastnice said:

I have no experience with curved displays - but personally I'd go for the larger curved screen. Bare in mind that any light glare from outside might be slightly more noticeable with the curved screen though.

Light glare won't really be an issue.  Lights in my room are usually set fairly dim, and I have blinds/drapes over my windows so there's not really much outside light if any.  

5 minutes ago, Newenthusiast said:

I feel like curved TV's is a bit of a gimmick, unless you're always going to be sitting center stage alone i can see it ruining guests viewing experience and becoming annoying after a while. If i were to pick between two identical TV's in terms of quality and size but one is curved and one is flat i'd take the flat all day long. 

Yeah it's just gonna be in my room for personal use.  It won't really be for guests or anything.  It'll be hanging above my three monitors on my desk, and be pretty much center from my bed and couch.