CPU Fan isn't working

DankLord
Go to solution Solved by LambdaCat,

Make sure the fan header is properly plugged in.

So I let me start off with a little story of how I built a PC yesterday. So there I was finally done with this PC. Yea lets try boot up a game.... 100 degrees Celsius on CPU. So there I sat thinking that the stock cooler was just bad, so I went to scavenge the internet for a good CPU cooler for a fair few hours and apparently stock cooler was more than enough.  After finally realising I was a peasant, I had an epiphany... What if the CPU cooler didn't even work in the first place.... and behold I find a CPU fan that won't even spin for the life of itself. Keep in mind all these parts are new though so yea.... Sorry for making you read so much and Thanks for the reply.

"Be Happy and The World Is Yours" - Anonymous

make sure the thermal compound is spread properly, and is that doesn't work then get a cheap air cooler even if you don't overclock it would make your CPU last longer.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

2 minutes ago, agent114 said:

make sure the thermal compound is spread properly, and is that doesn't work then get a cheap air cooler even if you don't overclock it would make your CPU last longer.

The CPU Fan came with it pre-spread on it, and I just might probably buy a cpu cooler but I swear to god its all a conspiracy and that Intel is trying to con me. jk its just a prank bro...

2 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

That moment when you realise you are stupid asfaq and plugged it into System fan instead of CPU Fan. Welp sorry for wasting your time.....