Please help its been months computer crashing

Let me give you guys the jist of the situation.

About 3 years ago, I built my first custom pc, here's the build 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/IshGames/saved/CGK48d

Anyways, about 3-4 months ago, my computer randomly crashed, but it was weird, it literally just powered itself off when I was gaming. And restarted itself, no error message just restarted. I was really confused but left it alone. A week later same thing happens, and then it just kept happening a lot more consitently. Ok so I thought hey maybe its the temperature and its overheating. I download a fan speed checker and a temperature checker for all the parts. Fans looked fine, but I noticed the cpu temperature was wayyyy above normal around 80 degrees celcius, and I believe for the cpu I have, it should be around 50~. So I opened up the computer and cleared out dust did everything I could that I found online. 30 minutes later, same exact thing happens, temperature is really high. So I searched around and found that a cause could be voltage and I check voltages and they were actually double the normal or expected amount. So the suggested fix was check something in the bios and make sure it is capped?  I dont remember exactly what it said this being a few months ago. But When I load up the comp the keyboard doesnt turn on fast enough to access bios, and when I try to use the restart on windows 8 home screen to access bios the entire computer just freezes which seems to be a separate issue on its own.. Ever since then I cant use my computer, Ill turn it on and a few minutes later itll just shut down. So since then I just put the computer away havent used it for maybe a month or 2. and I just got a job and want to fix it up, Any ideas? Maybe something needs to be replaced? Parts are in the link above, PLEASE HELP thanks :) 

You could have a faulty psu or it may have gone bad/broke over the years. If this is the case, corsair tend to offer a 7 year warranty  

1 minute ago, Jahcrispie said:

What power supply do you have, how old is it and how often did you use your pc? You could have a faulty psu or it may have gone bad/broke over the years

Its in the link, it has the build but its the  
Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

I used my pc almost everyday for long periods of times, its been almost 3 years, however how exactly does that only effect the cpu and not anything else? Just wondering because I dont wanna replace the psu and it still doesnt work.

1 minute ago, IshGames said:

Its in the link, it has the build but its the  
Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

I used my pc almost everyday for long periods of times, its been almost 3 years, however how exactly does that only effect the cpu and not anything else? Just wondering because I dont wanna replace the psu and it still doesnt work.

fair point, have you checked the thermal paste on the cpu, cos over the years it can go bad and just gunk up. Just clean it off and reapply, if you haven't changed it over the last 3 years it will more than likely make a difference

37 minutes ago, Jahcrispie said:

fair point, have you checked the thermal paste on the cpu, cos over the years it can go bad and just gunk up. Just clean it off and reapply, if you haven't changed it over the last 3 years it will more than likely make a difference

good to know, is there anything else to know, I really need to know how to fix it completely, like is the cpu faulty maybe? I have no clue

1 hour ago, IshGames said:

and they were actually double the normal or expected amount.

Expected voltage for that CPU is 1.35V if you didn't overclock. (Intel is 1.2v)

If you've messed with the settings in the BIOS, reset them to factory defaults/clear cmos, remove any type of overclock.

Is your fan spinning properly on your heatsink? (I'm noticing you don't have a third party heatsink in your pcpartpicker, so I'm guessing you're using the terrible stock heatsink?)

If you do have the stock heatsink, and you have overclocked the CPU(even if you haven't), that is more than likely the issue, especially if the fan is faulty and barely spinning anymore (had that happen to me before)

I suggest you change the thermal paste and possibly get a new heatsink, if you don't want to spend too much, a hyper 212 should work just fine.

Random reboots caused by high temp can only be solved with better cooling and/or decreasing your overclock.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 6/10/2016 at 7:09 PM, TetraSky said:

Expected voltage for that CPU is 1.35V if you didn't overclock. (Intel is 1.2v)

If you've messed with the settings in the BIOS, reset them to factory defaults/clear cmos, remove any type of overclock.

Is your fan spinning properly on your heatsink? (I'm noticing you don't have a third party heatsink in your pcpartpicker, so I'm guessing you're using the terrible stock heatsink?)

If you do have the stock heatsink, and you have overclocked the CPU(even if you haven't), that is more than likely the issue, especially if the fan is faulty and barely spinning anymore (had that happen to me before)

I suggest you change the thermal paste and possibly get a new heatsink, if you don't want to spend too much, a hyper 212 should work just fine.

Random reboots caused by high temp can only be solved with better cooling and/or decreasing your overclock.

I dont know if you saw, but I cant access the system bios, its a huge issue I know, however, the voltage is literally getting really high and the temp gets high because of it. 
And ye I use the stock so replacing it would help? or should I just replace the cpu entirely? 

that was only an under powered mediocre power supply anyways. I would guess that's the problem.

how often over the years have you cleaned the heat sinks and fans and removed the heatsink from the cpu and cleaned that up and reapplied new over the years?

or how many times have you disassembled the graphics card and done the same thing?

17 hours ago, IshGames said:

I dont know if you saw, but I cant access the system bios, its a huge issue I know, however, the voltage is literally getting really high and the temp gets high because of it. 
And ye I use the stock so replacing it would help? or should I just replace the cpu entirely? 

If you cannot access the bios, you can clear it without accessing it, either with a Jumper on the motherboard itself, or by unplugging the PC from the wall, removing the battery from the motherboard, attempt to power the PC to remove any excess power from it, wait a couple minutes (at least 5 to 10), this should also clear the bios.

If you do so, if you had messed with the overclocking options(or core unlocker) of the bios before, it should reset to default and thus the voltage should no longer go all over the place and hopefully it will also fix your issue of not being able to access the bios at all due to the PC freezing. If you have another keyboard, try with it.

You could also try to update your bios, quite a few "system stability updates" bios were released for your motherboard.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 6/12/2016 at 9:20 PM, LabRat said:

that was only an under powered mediocre power supply anyways. I would guess that's the problem.

how often over the years have you cleaned the heat sinks and fans and removed the heatsink from the cpu and cleaned that up and reapplied new over the years?

or how many times have you disassembled the graphics card and done the same thing?

Ive cleaned the fans on the case, and never cleaned cpu fan and never reapplied. Never with the graphics either, I just cleaned the outside, I was always afraid of breaking something. But I guess I should.