Positive Air Pressure

iTonyy

I know to put it simply that you want to maintain the cold fresh air from intake inside the case and keep out dust so to get that generally the rule is to have more intake fans than exhaust.

However in my case, I have 2 front intake, 1 rear exhaust and 2 top radiator exhaust (all 120mm). Radiator fans are optimized for static pressure and as a result don't push as much air as a standard fan would in an open environment. I'm just wondering if the two proper intake fans outweigh the two less efficient radiator fans + proper exhaust to create positive pressure or is this somewhat just neutral

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

What do you mean by 'intake fans'? As in fans designed for high air flow such as Corsair AF's?

What do you mean by 'intake fans'? As in fans designed for high air flow such as Corsair AF's?
Yes, I have all Corsair AF other than the rad which are Noctua F12s

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

It's really difficult to say. High airflow fans don't have a heap of pressure but they make up for that in the volume of air they shift. SP fans maintain pressure at lower speeds so if you think about it, SP fans would theoretically build up pressure but AF's would pump more air. Without any actual controlled testing it's really difficult to say and honestly I doubt you'll really notice the difference either way.

I guess the easiest way to do it is to turn the rear exhaust into a rear intake to get a 3:2 intake to exhaust