Need help with audio splitting or redirecting.

Vbgf

Because this is the forum i can make a wall of text so you guys get the full picture. So here's my situation:

I've got a PC that has a monitor (connected via DVI, not that does matter) with headphones (standard onboard sound card, connected via 3,5mm jack) as 1 entertainment option and a TV connected via HDMI (carrying audio from my HD7770) as another. Now I've got a movie on my PC that my sister wants to watch on the TV and at the same time i want to use my monitor for watching or playing something. The Video is an easy one, i just extended and used my monitor as my primary display and dragged the VLC played Movie on the TV. That's great! But i want the sound to the movie to go to the TV speakers via the HDMI and all other sounds to go to my headphones so my sister could watch a normal movie and I could play/watch something else without us disrupting eachother. The player is VLC and i thought i could go to options and choose what audio out can i use, i didn't find it. So how do i resolve the problem? Is there a program that i can easily select what is played where, not just the Default output option from the Windows playback devices. No specks are required IMO, it's basically a Software thing.

The application has to have it written in that it can be allowed access to certain hardware only, IIRC. 

I found it under (not sure exactly how to translate it) but it was pretty deep into the options, eatherway how can i resolve the same problem with random applications that don;t have that option, like Flash Player for example, it works only with the default sound device, any way to redirect it?