Where Can I Get The DLC For Mass Effect 2 And 3 on Origin?

SAT01
Go to solution Solved by Drunken Savior,
2 hours ago, SAT01 said:

Can you get the DLC right off of Origin or do you have to get the DLC off of Biowares Site?

Just tried to buy Bioware Points via Origin and it looks like you can buy it right off Origin.  You'll just buy your Bioware Points and spend them to buy the DLC.

I'm considering purchasing the Mass Effect Trilogy on origin which comes with all of the DLC for the first game and only some DLC for the second and third. How would I get the rest of the DLC for these two games. I didn't see any options for ME2 on origin and only a few for ME3. Just want to know before I purchase.

While were on the subject, which DLC's are worth Getting for ME2 and ME3 anyways

Thanks

I see all the DLCs listed for ME2 and ME3 in Origin, but not in the store, only in my 'My Games' page.  Looks like they don't show up in the store itself.  That's with the single games though, not the Anthology.  But I'm assuming (keyword is assuming) that the storefront will be similar.

But seriously, if you're going to buy DLC for ME2/ME3, keep in mind you'll have to do so by buying 'Bioware Points' ($10 for 800 ratios) for DLCs that cost 320, 560, 160, et cetera.  That means occasionally spending MORE because you're left with unspent 'Bioware Points.'  

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

1 hour ago, Drunken Savior said:

I see all the DLCs listed for ME2 and ME3 in Origin, but not in the store, only in my 'My Games' page.  Looks like they don't show up in the store itself.  That's with the single games though, not the Anthology.  But I'm assuming (keyword is assuming) that the storefront will be similar.

But seriously, if you're going to buy DLC for ME2/ME3, keep in mind you'll have to do so by buying 'Bioware Points' ($10 for 800 ratios) for DLCs that cost 320, 560, 160, et cetera.  That means occasionally spending MORE because you're left with unspent 'Bioware Points.'  

Can you get the DLC right off of Origin or do you have to get the DLC off of Biowares Site?

2 hours ago, SAT01 said:

Just tried to buy Bioware Points via Origin and it looks like you can buy it right off Origin.  You'll just buy your Bioware Points and spend them to buy the DLC.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

Go to my games, hover over the game, click the i button in the little bubble that pops up, from there you should be able to get to the DLC page (I forget the process from there off the top of my head.

13 hours ago, Drunken Savior said:

Ok Thank you