My first custom water loop

Nico617

So this is my first attempt at water cooling just want some oppions on how I did. I ran into a lot of road blocks along the way but I can honestly say I tried my best see pic below more to come once i fill the loop.

image.jpeg

Looks pretty good man.  You're all Batman'd out.  At a very brief first glance, I thought you had a single 120mm radiator for the two GPUs and the CPU, lol!  

17 hours ago, Hexxus said:

Looks pretty good man.  You're all Batman'd out.  At a very brief first glance, I thought you had a single 120mm radiator for the two GPUs and the CPU, lol!  

Thanks I appreciate it. That would be crazy if I only had one 120mm, but nah I have a tripple up top and a dubble in the front. Waiting on one fitting to come in the mail tomorrow to fill her up with pastel white. Tried to go for a mostly black and white theme with little splash of red all rgb will be red.

On April 21, 2016 at 10:35 PM, White Espresso said:

Could we get some angles from the inside, i am interested.

Yeah ofcorce sorry for the late reply. I was waiting for the last part i needed to finish the loop it came in today. Once I finish filling it ill post more pics.

Specs BrahB|

Rig Specs: 4690k 4.5ghz, gigabyte gtx 970 g1, Crucial 8gb ddr3, Gigabyte z97x-SLI, Corsair RM750 PSU, 1T WD HHD, 240gb Kingston SSD

Water-cooling Components:EK supremecy CPU waterblock, EK WF3 waterblock, Phantom Balancer 250 reservoir, Topsflo DC pump, Mayhem Dye, Mayhem Tubing, XSPC EX360 radiator