Help! New phone having issues!

New iPhone 5S (yes, I know, they suck, should've gone with Samsung note or something)

So. Before, I had no issues, but ever since I only used mobile data for a week, my extremely fast wifi stopped working on my phone. Only YouTube works fine, but NO OTHER APPS, like chrome, Safari.., 9gag(?) work. Nothing loads. I can only load google and such (I can search but when I click on anything it goes into endless loading then timed out)

Yes, I tried turning it off and on again, any other suggestions you techies? Tx

EDIT: it's really inconvenient to turn wifi off and data on just to use other apps, and no, if wifi is on at all, it won't work.

Edited by redarmysoldier

3 minutes ago, redarmysoldier said:

New iPhone 5S (yes, I know, they suck, should've gone with Samsung note or something)

So. Before, I had no issues, but ever since I only used mobile data for a week, my extremely fast wifi stopped working on my phone. Only YouTube works fine, but NO OTHER APPS, like chrome, Safari.., 9gag(?) work. Nothing loads. I can only load google and such (I can search but when I click on anything it goes into endless loading then timed out)

Yes, I tried turning it off and on again, any other suggestions you techies? Tx

EDIT: it's really inconvenient to turn wifi off and data on just to use other apps, and no, if wifi is on at all, it won't work.

are you sure you are connecting to the right wifi? sounds like what happens when you sign into wifi in a cafe but cant log in. also what firmware are you one iOS 8.0? 8.1? 8.2? 8.3? 8.4? 9.0? 9.1? 9.2? 9.3? 

I lurk a lot

1 minute ago, peej said:

are you sure you are connecting to the right wifi? sounds like what happens when you sign into wifi in a cafe but cant log in. also what firmware are you one iOS 8.0? 8.1? 8.2? 8.3? 8.4? 9.0? 9.1? 9.2? 9.3? 

I'm on the latest iOS update from a few days ago. 

No, it isn't like that I'm afraid, YouTube runs perfectly fine. And yes, correct wifi.

1 minute ago, redarmysoldier said:

I'm on the latest iOS update from a few days ago. 

No, it isn't like that I'm afraid, YouTube runs perfectly fine. And yes, correct wifi.

And for some reason on other apps it REALLY doesn't like loading pictures...

3 hours ago, redarmysoldier said:

And for some reason on other apps it REALLY doesn't like loading pictures...

i cant think off the top of my head anything else other than a factory restore :/

I lurk a lot