ps4 remote play pc

kronickiller

remote play ps4 from pc

anyone have issues with this, i installed the required xtra download and it still says i am missing the update lol

Nope.  Installed the update on the PS4, downloaded the PS Remote Play app, plugged in my Dual Shock 4 into my tower and after a few problems getting the PC to recognize the DS4, it's now working pretty flawlessly.

I'm running it on a completely wired connection and I haven't had a single major hiccup (some small hiccups, like a very brief stutter that hasn't yet affected my ability to pitch or hit in MLB: The Show) or audio stutter as some have mentioned.  I see it using around 3Mbps most of the time, with the highest use being 11Mbps at 720p/60fps, which is the max. 

I guess the included h264 encoder on the PS4 is limited to 720p?  That sucks.

BUT, at least I now can use OBS to stream/record gameplay on my PC now.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

hmm maybe i will try putting the media functions back to windows i generally just let cccp codec handle it all