Which one would perform better?

MrIceCremeLollipop

Would an amd a10 7850k and an Amd radeon R7 250x in duel graphics out perform a Gtx 750ti?

If so how much?

buy the single card, SLi/Crossfire is only for higher end gpus, most games aren't even optimized for sli/crossfire

so go with the single card that costs as much as the dual gpu 

a GTX 960 is a pretty good budget gpu

1 minute ago, RAAL4 said:

buy the single card, SLi/Crossfire is only for higher end gpus, most games aren't even optimized for sli/crossfire

this person is correct. dont go for sli or crossfire until you have exhausted the best single card solution. 

Just now, RAAL4 said:

It cant require pci power, Well until I acculy get to see the power supply. If it has molex then I may get a 950/60

:D

3 minutes ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

It cant require pci power, Well until I acculy get to see the power supply. If it has molex then I may get a 950/60

:D

they don't use molex, all GPU's use 4, 6, or 8 pin connectors.

do you know what power supply you have?

8 minutes ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

Would an amd a10 7850k and an Amd radeon R7 250x in duel graphics out perform a Gtx 750ti?

If so how much?

Duel graphics is still pretty buggy in general and sometimes not supported by games on steam. If you're looking for a good budget graphics card, here are some options:

Zotac ZT-70605-10M (750ti 2GB) $94.99 at Newegg:  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/zotac-video-card-zt7060510m

EVGA  04G-P4-2744-KR Superclocked (GT 740 4GB) $96.99 at SuperBiiz: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-04gp42744kr

XFX R7-250A-ELF4 (R7 250 4GB) $94.99 at Newegg: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/xfx-video-card-r7250aelf4

All under a hundred, and all have SLI or CrossFire support. Note that for the 250 it has no CrossFire support for Linux.

1 minute ago, RAAL4 said:

they don't use molex, all GPU's use 6-8 pin connectors.

do you know what power supply you have?

Sorry, I meant with an adapter (molex to pci power) (or whatever its called)

And I have just messaged the seller waiting for a make and model. Once I have that then i know what I'm doing. :D

1 minute ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

Sorry, I meant with an adapter (molex to pci power) (or whatever its called)

And I have just messaged the seller waiting for a make and model. Once I have that then i know what I'm doing. :D

you should chose the power supply last when building a pc, its going to limit you so much if you already purchased it

6 minutes ago, RAAL4 said:

you should chose the power supply last when building a pc, its going to limit you so much if you already purchased it

I'm not building it ( Thanks to my mother not trusting me for some reason) I'm getting one of those "ULTRA FAST QUAD CORE 8GB 1TB WIFI GAMING PC" pieces of crap from eBay, and it has a cheap psu that I cant customize. Anything acculy good is out of my budget. T'is all because of my  mother.

1 minute ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

I'm not building it ( Thanks to my mother not trusting me for some reason) I'm getting one of those "

one of what?

2 minutes ago, RAAL4 said:

one of what?

Refresh, sorry.

2 minutes ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

I'm not building it ( Thanks to my mother not trusting me for some reason) I'm getting one of those "ULTRA FAST QUAD CORE 8GB 1TB WIFI GAMING PC" pieces of crap from eBay, and it has a cheap psu that I cant customize. Anything acculy good is out of my budget. T'is all because f mother.

The performance increase you'll get with connecting a gaming GPU, with the iGPU in your AMD A-series processor are so minimal, it isn't even worth doing.  

CPU: Ryzen 1600X @ 4.15ghz  MB: ASUS Crosshair VI Mem: 32GB GSkill TridenZ 3200
GPU: 1080 FTW PSU: EVGA SuperNova 1000P2 / EVGA SuperNova 750P2  SSD: 512GB Samsung 950 PRO
HD: 2 x 1TB WD Black in RAID 0  Cooling: Custom cooling loop on CPU and GPU  OS: Windows 10

1 minute ago, Vellinious said:

The performance increase you'll get with connecting a gaming GPU, with the iGPU in your AMD A-series processor are so minimal, it isn't even worth doing.  

Looking at the benchmark it looks alright

1 minute ago, Vellinious said:

That's not true if he put a 750ti in there he would be taking strain of off his CPU and he would be able to play games on medium to high settings the 750ti is a great budget GPU and plays most games on high settings in 1080. 

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

you need to spend atleast $500 if you wanna play anything more than browser games.

Just now, RAAL4 said:

you need to spend atleast $500 if you wanna play anything more than browser games.

Try telling my mum that...Also Its fine for me, I'm alredy used to playing games at 480p/600p at 3fps :)

don't buy it then, save your money.

I'm sorry, but you cannot buy a gaming pc that cheap. it wont even start most games

if you need financial assistance go to IRONSIDECOMPUTERS, you can finance a $600 good gaming pc for about $20 a month

Just now, RAAL4 said:

if you need financial assistance go to IRONSIDECOMPUTERS, you can finance a $600 good gaming pc for about $20 a month

Omg Thank you so much.  That is great!!!!!!!!!! :D

2 hours ago, moderategamer said:

That's not true if he put a 750ti in there he would be taking strain of off his CPU and he would be able to play games on medium to high settings the 750ti is a great budget GPU and plays most games on high settings in 1080. 

Not relevant in the least to what I said....you can't run a 750ti in crossfire with an AMD iGPU....

CPU: Ryzen 1600X @ 4.15ghz  MB: ASUS Crosshair VI Mem: 32GB GSkill TridenZ 3200
GPU: 1080 FTW PSU: EVGA SuperNova 1000P2 / EVGA SuperNova 750P2  SSD: 512GB Samsung 950 PRO
HD: 2 x 1TB WD Black in RAID 0  Cooling: Custom cooling loop on CPU and GPU  OS: Windows 10

2 hours ago, RAAL4 said:

Actually most game benefit from a 2nd GPU, i should know i have run SLI and crossfire for years.......some games may not scale 100%, but generally you get a minimum of an extra 25-30% increase in performance and on average 60-70% increase....

Saying Crossfire and SLI doesn't work in most games is a false statement.

I have around 500 games, I think i have had problems with Crossfire (7970s) on about 2 of them, and no problems in the time i was running SLI...(8800GTS and GTX560's)

For the Record i found both were equally good, but SLI seems to introduce a touch more input lag....but with Nvidia inspector is a bit more configurable, and its possible to get games that have no profile for them working using this tool, AMD on the other hand has no tool, but you can use profiles from other games and they can work too.

But to answer the OP's question, dunno, i have never had hardware so low end to even try something like that, a 260 probably would, but a 250...er not sure...

I don't know what your budget is, but i would seriously consider Ebay and getting something like a 7970, they are dirt cheap right now, and are still a beast  of card...2x750ti in performance.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----