980TI Hybrid Or Just 980TI?

Adam Falt

Is it worth buying a 980ti Hybrid or shoul i just buy a 980ti?

___
No need for "unesecary info" like its cooler or its more quiet! Only pure facts please :)

Im Not Very Fancy Pancy With Spelling But My Rig Is Cleaner Than The Apple On A Teachers Desk!

Just now, The_KIASER said:

hybrid is going to run cooler and quieter...

#savage

Im Not Very Fancy Pancy With Spelling But My Rig Is Cleaner Than The Apple On A Teachers Desk!

Its gonna run much cooler and quieter under full load and overclocked compaired to a regular cooler plus you can direct the gpu heat outside.

Ask yourself if that is worth the price for you.

The hybrid is not as quiet when compared to the ACX and Twin Frozr because of the pump and vrm fans.

It will run faster assuming it has a good binning.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I´d go with a refercence card, custom watercool it and hang the ref. cooler on the wall.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

The hybrid is not as quiet when compared to the ACX and Twin Frozr because of the pump and vrm fans.

It will run faster assuming it has a good binning.

Thx m8

8 minutes ago, Rolling Potatoe said:

Its gonna run much cooler and quieter under full load and overclocked compaired to a regular cooler plus you can direct the gpu heat outside.

Ask yourself if that is worth the price for you.

Thanks, that helped alot! :D