Spotify Equalizer

Manage My Cables

Hello, I have spotify for android on my LG G3 and the audio is very bland and i would like to boost the treble and bass, I know there is a equalizer built into the ios version but not android.

Any 3rd party apps that work with spotify??

1 minute ago, SSL said:

Sounds like it's time for new headphones.

Nah my headphones are fine. Turtle Beach Elite 800's they sound awesome on pc spotify but not phone due to no equalizer

2 hours ago, Manage My Cables said:

Hello, I have spotify for android on my LG G3 and the audio is very bland and i would like to boost the treble and bass, I know there is a equalizer built into the ios version but not android.

Any 3rd party apps that work with spotify??

Not sure if you have missed it but there is an equalizer built into the Android version as well. Just go to settings and it should be under Music Quality.

You can also try something like this equalizer app if you can not reach the builtin Android one. 

10 minutes ago, davidb89 said:

Not sure if you have missed it but there is an equalizer built into the Android version as well. Just go to settings and it should be under Music Quality.

You can also try something like this equalizer app if you can not reach the builtin Android one. 

Thank you :)