Corsair Spec-01 cooling options

Finally finished the majority of my build and I'm needing a decent cooler. According to OC3D  http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/corsair_carbide_spec_01_03_review/6

my case should, at least in theory, support a 240mm rad in either the top or the front. Has anyone on here actually done this and it work or is it just a pipe dream and stick with an air cooler?

Suggestions for a decent 120mm AIO or air cooler under 158mm w/ fan are appreciated.

Specs in sig.

i5-4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, GTX 960 Gaming 4G, HyperX Fury 8Gb 1600Mhz, Corsair Spec-01

natively, it does not. reasoning is the differences between motherboard heatsinks, DIMM placement and DIMM heatsink height, they removed themselves from the gallons of questioning the results. if you are not using RAM with any heatsinks, next determination is your motherboard VRM heatsinks. you are not a candidate for a 240 AIO in the spec case.

my suggestion is an air cooler purchase with the spec case or save a little more and venture into a case that accepts 240-class AIO.