Blurry Windows 10

Go to solution Solved by stconquest,

Is it a television or a monitor?  My television had a "PC Mode" that made everything nice and crisp.

I recently upgraded to windows 10 and i am facing some problems:

1)Everything seems blurry.The text , the icons ,everything.I have tried changing the dpi scaling ect but nothing seems to work.

2)I cant even run my screen's native resolution properly! I had to adjust desktop size from 1920x1080 to 1842x1036 to fit my screen properly via nvidia drivers and when i change my resolution to1920x1080 either with the nvidia drivers or windows 10 settings everything seems worse than before! (text looks awful and in general everything looks like shit).

Does anyone know if it is microsoft or nvidia to blame?

Any solutions to make windows 10 look crystal clear like windows 7?

5 minutes ago, Darth Blender said:

I recently upgraded to windows 10 and i am facing some problems:

1)Everything seems blurry.The text , the icons ,everything.I have tried changing the dpi scaling ect but nothing seems to work.

2)I cant even run my screen's native resolution properly! I had to adjust desktop size from 1920x1080 to 1842x1036 to fit my screen properly via nvidia drivers and when i change my resolution to1920x1080 either with the nvidia drivers or windows 10 settings everything seems worse than before! (text looks awful and in general everything looks like shit).

Does anyone know if it is microsoft or nvidia to blame?

Any solutions to make windows 10 look crystal clear like windows 7?

you always want to run at the native res to look sharp

try going native res and removing any settings you have made to default

if that failed, try re-installing display driver for nvidia (i recommend an older version as the current one is buggy)

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

If you upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 that might have messed up the driver for the display, this happens to me when i start up windows 10 but fixes itself after i log in.

Completely uninstall the driver and reinstall, if that doesnt work try a clean install of windows 10. Maybe im talking out my ass here but i hope this helps lol

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

15 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Is it a television or a monitor?  My television had a "PC Mode" that made everything nice and crisp.

Turns out my Tv monitor had kept the settings it used when i had my ps3 connected....

Changed it to pc mode and everything looks perfect! Thank you!