Magic the Gathering Thread!

Aaanum1

Well the festering newt combo is just fluff and it takes up a large portion of the deck so that usually get taken out (3X Festering Newt, 1X bogbrew witch, 1X bubbling cauldron) but as you don't have the cards to replace then obviously keep yours in. You want to grab two more Tenacious Dead, and a couple other sacrifice creature cards that I can't think of the name at the moment. Pretty much what the deck ends up doing is sacrificing Tenacious Dead every turn to buff the shit out of your cards and to negate enemy attacks and then you just bring your tenacious dead back to the battlefield with it's effect.

One of the games I played just resulted with my friend attacking me with the one creature he drew up to that point and me blocking with Tenacious Dead and regenning him.

Hello. Here are some words.

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.234.146.76:3062/

I usually try to play the cheap red burn deck each format. I haven't played in like a year or so though. 

One of the games I played just resulted with my friend attacking me with the one creature he drew up to that point and me blocking with Tenacious Dead and regenning him.

Yup, that is why you want as many of them in your deck as you can (which is 4), they are such a good card and the combos you can get out of them are absolutely ridiculous.

I mainly play control decks, i have a mono W control, mono U mill, mono B discard and a red/white aggro deck. 

Not playing that often anymore though :( 

I haven't found my magic cards since I moved, but my main deck was a white solider/artifact deck and it would stomp everyone I played except tournament level decks my friend used(lost mostly to mil and poison). If I found my decks then I would be happy to play some magic over Skype.

should also mention that I'm not the most well knowledged in magic I just play it for fun.

Found this whilst browsing the web, thought you guys might like itattachicon.gif

Yea those are a cool combo, I don't believe either one is standard anymore though. There is a card that is in m14 though that is called millstone and is super similar to grindstone.

Yea those are a cool combo, I don't believe either one is standard anymore though. There is a card that is in m14 though that is called millstone and is super similar to grindstone.

I'm bored, would you be up for a Skype game?

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

• 2 weeks later...

I play cards only, with a pretty insane forest deck, it is built around cards that say things like "for each mana you have you get a 2/2 green wolf" or "you get +1/+1 for each mana" and also a card that is "*/* while '*' is the number of mana you have" So basically I have a bunch of mana, 1 insanely tough creature and a stack of 30 or so 2/2 creatures, then I take people out in one move by just throwing everything I have against them, I haven't lost a game in a long time :P

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I play cards only, with a pretty insane forest deck, it is built around cards that say things like "for each mana you have you get a 2/2 green wolf" or "you get +1/+1 for each mana" and also a card that is "*/* while '*' is the number of mana you have" So basically I have a bunch of mana, 1 insanely tough creature and a stack of 30 or so 2/2 creatures, then I take people out in one move by just throwing everything I have against them, I haven't lost a game in a long time :P

Wow, would you be interested in a Skype game sometime? Sounds like an interesting deck to play against.

Wow, would you be interested in a Skype game sometime? Sounds like an interesting deck to play against.

I'm not sure how often/when I can play, I am really busy with school stuff right now, maybe in the future I would be interested though!

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I'm not sure how often/when I can play, I am really busy with school stuff right now, maybe in the future I would be interested though!

its all good, but I'm always up for a game.

Izzet player, I use mostly blue flying creatures in combination with red bloodrush. 

Izzet player, I use mostly blue flying creatures in combination with red bloodrush.

nice, I found a Windreader Sphinx in a booster the other day.