Random post

jascraft123

null

CPU: i5 4690 GPU: Powercolor R9 390 RAM: 2X4GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill Ripjaws X Case: NZXT S340 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H CPU Cooler: Some cooler I took off of an old Socket 775 Mobo

You realize everyone here is part of the UOLTT right?

yeah, im joining them now

CPU: i5 4690 GPU: Powercolor R9 390 RAM: 2X4GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill Ripjaws X Case: NZXT S340 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H CPU Cooler: Some cooler I took off of an old Socket 775 Mobo

On 06/03/2016 at 11:58 PM, Adreyu said:

You realize everyone here is part of the UOLTT right?

What does Star Citizen mean? I have visited every other sub-forum, but this is my first time here...

Thanks!

Nothing to see here ;)

2 hours ago, anandgeforce said:

What does Star Citizen mean? I have visited every other sub-forum, but this is my first time here...

Thanks!

It's a crowd-funded game. The most crowd-funded game in the history of crowdfunding, to be exact, with over 100 million dollars collected so far from over 1.2 million backers. It is still alpha. Some believe it will never be anything more, others vehemently disagree. I will not advertise it beyond that and rather leave it up to you to make up your own mind about it in case you're interested. If you decide to join the community, we're here to help with anything you need. :) 

You can find more info on the game itself if you google for its website. We here tend to be a bit messy but there is quite a bit of information about it around this subforum as well. ;)

8 hours ago, Corwin111 said:

It's a crowd-funded game. The most crowd-funded game in the history of crowdfunding, to be exact, with over 100 million dollars collected so far from over 1.2 million backers. It is still alpha. Some believe it will never be anything more, others vehemently disagree. I will not advertise it beyond that and rather leave it up to you to make up your own mind about it in case you're interested. If you decide to join the community, we're here to help with anything you need. :) 

You can find more info on the game itself if you google for its website. We here tend to be a bit messy but there is quite a bit of information about it around this subforum as well. ;)

Thanks man!

Nothing to see here ;)