ordered a Scimitar and Wireless void

Yakamaru

have been in the new peripheral market for about 2 weeks now, just got my K70 last week and for it being my first mechanical keyboard i am in love lol.

went to best buy 2 days ago (first time in like 2-3 years) and little did i know they have a whole isle of Corsair and Razer products along with PSU and GPU's and the products actually matched amazon & new egg prices!
anyway thats kinda besides the point. 

got a great deal on the stuff i ordered, just $99 for the wireless headset and $69 for the Scimitar

first off, yes i am aware of the issues that the scimitar has with the CUE software but to be honest i don't plan to use the software for the macro keys and lighting until they fix the issues i just plan to use the mouse as a plug and play mouse for the moment because the mouse fits my hand really really nicely!

i've heard pretty much nothing but good from the Wireless Void headset though, i was definitely all over the $99 deal lol.

so if you guys have either of these products let me know what you think about them it would be greatly appreciated!

The Void has issues with discord and other VOIP software. Oh and the wireless range has been very iffy. 

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

1 hour ago, Zheren159 said:

The Void has issues with discord and other VOIP software. Oh and the wireless range has been very iffy. 

I guess it's a good thing I only use teamspeak and won't leave the room with the headset. Getting rid of that damn headphone cord has been something I wanted to do for a long time lol