Windows 7

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey people! Just had a small doubt.

I have an old PC at my native which is a rural place. Not internet connection over there. That PC is working fine and it runs XP.

I want to upgrade it to Windows 7. It'll work, I'll add 2 more GB of ram i had. Anyways, My doubt is, if I download the untouched ISO from this site, will I be able to install it perfectly and then put a key? Cause Microsoft won't let me download the ISO until and unless I put the key. So after installing it, I'll be able to activate it using a key in the trial period right?

Where can I find cheap win 7 ultimate keys?

Thanks for the help! :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

2 minutes ago, DEcobra11 said:

That iso is fine. BTW The installer asks you for the key during the installation, and even if it doesn't recognize it you can write it later apter updates

Also I'd search an AIO iso, if it's untouched (cracks n shits) it's perfectly legal to use it...
 if you need to know if a different iso is "trusty"  you can ask here :P

lol, but why an AIO?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON