2016 New Monitors?

RevoHD

So im kinda of tired of all the monitors that are on the market. There haven’t been any new monitors in a while that fulfill my needs (Im picky…. very picky when it comes to looking at a screen for more than 3hrs a day) i did hear about the Samsung CF398 & LG 24MP88 at CES which i’m excited for the pricing/availability to be released but are there any new monitors coming out that anyone knows about? 

2 minutes ago, RevoHD said:

So im kinda of tired of all the monitors that are on the market. There haven’t been any new monitors in a while that fulfill my needs (Im picky…. very picky when it comes to looking at a screen for more than 3hrs a day) i did hear about the Samsung CF398 & LG 24MP88 at CES which i’m excited for the pricing/availability to be released but are there any new monitors coming out that anyone knows about? 

Other than what is on the market currently, really only things you see at CES are going to be big new items coming out in the year

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

Just now, verydogesuchwow said:

Other than what is on the market currently, really only things you see at CES are going to be big new items coming out in the year

Well damn! Alright ty :D

Viewsonic has a new line up of 144hz gsync and freesync XG monitors.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.