Important Revolution for all mobile phone users everywhere [Phone Block]

I'm unsure of all the rules of this forum but I watch Linus's vids all the time and the WAN show and I just saw this video about an epic idea, which will revolutionizes the mobile sector. Basically the idea is to make phones modular so that you can pick and chose your phone parts and upgrade when ever you would like instead of the throw away culture we have with phones at the moment. Please watch the video to fully understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAw7vW7H0c

To get this Idea to become a reality on the 29th of October on twitter Google+ and Facebook a message about the phone will be sent to everyone you know.

This has been posted a few times. Cool idea though

Thanks I was looking for it but couldn't find it :P so I thought better safe than sorry

The fundamental design is also more than a tad bit optimistic. I'm no electrical engineer, but I know that it's no small task to create a system of contacts that will work for a processor, battery, wireless modules, and flash storage interchangeably. Getting it all to work with zero soldering seems unlikely, and I get the impression that the phone would fly apart like a meticulously-crafted Gundam figurine the moment you drop it. The basic idea of swappable parts means that any of these phones would be gigantic by today's standards. And lastly, what happens if the exact combination of wireless, processor, memory, storage, camera, and battery modules you want won't fit into a neat rectangle? Will you just fill in the empty space with blank hunks of plastic?

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/09/10/the-phonebloks-upgradeable-modular-smartphone-concept-is-as-awesome-as-it-is-unlikely/