NEED HELP WITH COMP BUILD

I am looking to build a pc that will fit in this case. The computer in the end will be used for gaming. Please keep the price under $800.

1 minute ago, BlackUnicornGaming said:

I am looking to build a pc that will fit in this case. The computer in the end will be used for gaming. Please keep the price under $800.

$800 including the case cost?

don't worry about a nice looking build if you are shooting for a budget build.  i would recommend 8g of DDR3 ram and a DDR3 mother board with a 120 to 150$ GPU an AMD CPU you can get an SSD or a Larger but slow HDD its really your choice.

i think a 6 core processor 8g s of ram a cheap but good quality case and just watch some best fps per dollar reviews on youtube and chose out the best GPU and a 1-3T HDD and/or a 240g SSD

8 minutes ago, PSUGPUCPU said:

i think a 6 core processor 8g s of ram a cheap but good quality case and just watch some best fps per dollar reviews on youtube and chose out the best GPU and a 1-3T HDD and/or a 240g SSD

Or you could probably get a non-k haswell i5 with 8gb RAM and a 280/290 depending on what can be afforded. Gimme a minute here.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

i went on the website and looks like you've got this under control it looks like its going to turn out great.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/djfLhM

Left about $200 for you to allocate where you feel it's most important to you. Maybe up the CPU to 4590 or even a k series itx board for a bit of OCing. Maybe some noctua fans if you want it to be quiet. Or you can always go for more GPU power- definately enough money there to up to a 390.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

36 minutes ago, BlackUnicornGaming said:

It was really hard to build this PC because first time i am starting with Case , usually we have to choose CPU than rest, but in this case, i have to start with motherboard than other stuff. You will not have any issue with any games and it also ensure future proofing because in CPU i added i5 6th gen quad core processor (6500), and GPU : MSI R9 390 with 8Gb Vram. And i choose 1x8 Gb DDR4 and leave the 2nd slot to be filled later on. And an SSD for fast boot time.

Note : Price of case is not included and it is not in the list.

PC part picker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FJjMBm

56c7456e59b2e_800i56500.jpg.3f74d04fcdec

Low end CPU (amd 860k), high end GPU (gtx 970), 16gb ram
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/q7kZsY

Unlocked i5 + r9 380 + 8gb ram
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/TfYZsY

CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3GHz 6-Core OEM/Tray Processor + Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX ATX AM3+ Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive + Western Digital Caviar Green 500GB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive & Seagate Barracuda 750GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card Case: Rosewill THOR V2 ATX Full Tower Case + Thermaltake TR2 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter Monitor: Asus VK278Q 27.0" Monitor

Peripherals: Razer DeathStalker Wired Gaming Keyboard + Razer Abyssus Wired Optical Mouse Headphones: Bose SIE2i Orange Earbud Headphones + Mic: Kaxidy Stereo MIC

6 hours ago, amit523dutta said:

It was really hard to build this PC because first time i am starting with Case , usually we have to choose CPU than rest, but in this case, i have to start with motherboard than other stuff. You will not have any issue with any games and it also ensure future proofing because in CPU i added i5 6th gen quad core processor (6500), and GPU : MSI R9 390 with 8Gb Vram. And i choose 1x8 Gb DDR4 and leave the 2nd slot to be filled later on. And an SSD for fast boot time.

Note : Price of case is not included and it is not in the list.

PC part picker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FJjMBm

56c7456e59b2e_800i56500.jpg.3f74d04fcdec

Including operating system? Because on kenguin.net Windows 10 Pro is $19.09 USD