Come on Newegg!

EarthboundHero

Hey guys, so I'm pretty fed up with Newegg right now. I've been ordering a vast majority of my computer stuff from them for the past 5 years, and recently they've been pretty shitty. The thing that's pushed me over the edge is that they are still shipping with OnTrac. If you don't know what OnTrac is, it's a very crappy courier service. The only serve WA, ID, CA, OR, NV, UT, CO, and AZ. They're are almost always late for me, even though I have Newegg Premier and should be getting 3 day shipping, it gets pushed to 4 or even 5 days sometimes. What makes this even worse is that I placed my order on Thursday and they didn't even ship it until Saturday. So, if I get my order today, which they haven't even shipped it back out yet, it will have been 5 days since I placed the order. Again I have Newegg Premier, I get 3 day shipping and Rush Processing. OnTrac doesn't even have a hub here, the closest one is in Boise, ID, which is a 6 hour drive from here. When I complained about OnTrac to them, their suggestion was to use a friend or family members address and have them ship it to me. Thanks Newegg.

TL;DR Newegg and OnTrac suck at shipping.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Must have something to do with where you live, I have a friend that's been working at Vanguard Inc. for 15 years, and he's always having to order new computer parts for his fellow employees. Also, when I ordered all my pc parts, they came in the allotted 3-day period they promised. Sorry to hear that's not the case with you...

Just now, instagraml said:

Must have something to do with where you live, I have a friend that's been working at Vanguard Inc. for 15 years, and he's always having to order new computer parts for his fellow employees. Also, when I ordered all my pc parts, they came in the allotted 3-day period they promised. Sorry to hear that's not the case with you...

It's because I live in Washington, so they ship with OnTrac most of the time.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Hello Earthboundhero,

We are sorry to hear OnTrac has trouble delivering to your area. We would like to discuss this with you further. Could you send us an email to wecare@newegg.com? We have a solution that we hope will work for you.

We appreciate your time and thank you for your business.

Newegg Support,

David T.