Programs not appearing on search

So I recently upgraded my computer with a new motherboard, processor and RAM. I have a main SSD as my boot drive and then another 2TB hard drive that is used for mass storage. I already had programs and applications installed on my mass storage hard drive however when I attempt to search using windows for the programs that are installed on this hard drive they are no where to be seen. On further investigation I found that the programs would only appear if I installed them after installing windows 10. I have tried indexing all of my drives and rebuilding the index but to no avail. I know that the search can look through my drive as it is able to find the folders that hold the executable files for the program but not give me the executable itself. I don't know if there is another form of indexing that I need to run in order to have these old programs appear as they don't show up on the programs and features section of control panel. Is there a way that I can make these programs appear?
I am running windows 10 64bit and it was a fresh install on my C drive, thank you