Welp cpu temps lower than room

I just underclocked my non-k 3470 back from 4Ghz and now i get ultra low temperatures, I mean, my chip is cooled with a Corsair H110 and my room temp is 21°c. I am not a genius in thermodynamics but I know that it is tecnically impossible for this to happen. Should I change my chip/motherboard or just not care? I am a bit scared because if the readings are inaccurate I might kill my processor one day with long and intensive processing. Thanks a lot for answering my question.

ss+(2016-02-14+at+11.19.34).png

Core i5 3470 (25% oc) | GTX 770 (15% oc) | 16Gb G.Skill 1600Mhz | Corsair H110 | Corsair C70 Black | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb + 1Tb Seagate Barracuda | Intel PRO 1000 pt-dp

4 minutes ago, Julien98 said:

I just underclocked my non-k 3470 back from 4Ghz and now i get ultra low temperatures, I mean, my chip is cooled with a Corsair H110 and my room temp is 21°c. I am not a genius in thermodynamics but I know that it is tecnically impossible for this to happen. Should I change my chip/motherboard or just not care? I am a bit scared because if the readings are inaccurate I might kill my processor one day with long and intensive processing. Thanks a lot for answering my question.

I wouldn't worry about it, the temp sensors on CPU's aren't the most precise things in the world. They can be off within few degrees and still be within spec(when intel builds the chips).

2 minutes ago, QueenDemetria said:

I wouldn't worry about it, the temp sensors on CPU's aren't the most precise things in the world. They can be off within few degrees and still be within spec(when intel builds the chips).

It worked fine and showed "logic" temperatures when I got it a year and a half ago but now it is almost 18 degrees off the case temperature.

Core i5 3470 (25% oc) | GTX 770 (15% oc) | 16Gb G.Skill 1600Mhz | Corsair H110 | Corsair C70 Black | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb + 1Tb Seagate Barracuda | Intel PRO 1000 pt-dp

1 minute ago, Julien98 said:

It worked fine and showed "logic" temperatures but now it is almost 18 degrees off the case temperature.

Oops, I see that now. I still wouldn't worry about it, since you are altering the clockspeed. I'm not sure why, but weird temp recordings on Ivy chips is a known bug when you mess with the clock speed.

1 minute ago, QueenDemetria said:

Oops, I see that now. I still wouldn't worry about it, since you are altering the clockspeed. I'm not sure why, but weird temp recordings on Ivy chips is a known bug when you mess with the clock speed.

The chip runs at 3.2 Ghz out of the box, then as i got the option in the UEFI i bumped it up to 4 Ghz (which is moronic) and turned it down because i was slowly killing it and now i run it at ref speeds again but the clock inside the chip is visibly f*cked (as seen with the max speed). 

dude, look at my profile pic

the temp probes are prone to messing up

my 9590 was registering at 5 to 6 celsius for a long time