Flowey

So I did my research and I would like :

Either cherry mx red or Brown switches

If possible keep the numberpad

A shorter keyboard

A costumizable backlight

A couple of macro buttons

As short as possible

I just wanted to know if you guys had any suggestion other then Corsair, which I'm looking at right now, which fits my taste as much as corsair does?

2 minutes ago, Flowey said:

So I did my research and I would like :

Either cherry mx red or Brown switches

If possible keep the numberpad

A shorter keyboard

A costumizable backlight

A couple of macro buttons

As short as possible

I just wanted to know if you guys had any suggestion other then Corsair, which I'm looking at right now, which fits my taste as much as corsair does?

Budget?

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

If you want the numberpad AND a shorter keyboard, most keyboards with numberpads are unfortunately longer . . . 

Maybe the Razer Blackwidow Tournament stealth?

5 minutes ago, Killervolt said:

If you want the numberpad AND a shorter keyboard, most keyboards with numberpads are unfortunately longer . . . 

Maybe the Razer Blackwidow Tournament stealth?

Yeah that's kind of what I went throught, at first I really wanted that numpad but I'm guessing that comes from where I work, so numpad is not really a necessity

8 minutes ago, Flowey said:

Around 200$ CAN

Do you really need rgb because if not the Logitech g710+ is pretty much the only keyboard in your price range that has macro keys with browns from what I can find

http://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Mechanical-Keyboard-Tactile-High-Speed/dp/B009C98NPY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454806281&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g710%2B

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

4 minutes ago, roctrebira said:

Do you really need rgb because if not the Logitech g710+ is pretty much the only keyboard in your price range that has macro keys with browns from what I can find

http://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Mechanical-Keyboard-Tactile-High-Speed/dp/B009C98NPY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454806281&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+g710%2B

DUDE that thing is cheap WTH lessssgo

Just now, Flowey said:

DUDE that thing is cheap WTH lessssgo

I can swear by it as I owned one just turned out I didn't like browns all that much myself.

CM Storm QuickFire TK. Look it up, it's a masterpiece of design. More people need to steal their layout. Like, who the fuck came up with the idea of chopping off the numpad when the keys next to it are already in the Numpad and could just be ordered properly?

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

umm no stay away from the cheapness that is razor and their Chinese switches... steal series isnt bad but corsair makes the best right now. Logitech isnt bad but ive had reliability issues with the past.

14 hours ago, Siman said:

umm no stay away from the cheapness that is razor and their Chinese switches... steal series isnt bad but corsair makes the best right now. Logitech isnt bad but ive had reliability issues with the past.

Yeah razor's been on my FUS RO DAH list since they have the "for gamer, by gamer" slogan. Like, onther then children, who thinks that's a good slogan? I didn't know cooler master made keyborads do, I've got to check dis out