cant play any game except CS:GO

weirDz

first of all im speaking french so sorry for my bad english :3

so yeah, if I try playing ex: rust, hurtworld, H1Z1, counter strike 1.6, every time I play them my mouse is still active on windows and if it happen that I click somewhere where a desktop icon is the game will just alt tab and I can't go back in it, i try pressing the icon on the deskbar but the game is bugged 

if I play windows mode and click anywhere on the game screen, the windows of the game  will close a split second, dose that every time i click,and I can see the mouse on the side ( 1280x960 res just to see if the mouse actually move on the desktop)I see the mouse moving in the background and my characters ingame moving at the same time

have this issue for 1 month since i reformat my pc, i tried everything I can maby here i can find the solution 

ty for your time 

p55LE

i5 760 overclocked 

Radeon HD 6870

90 + 240 SSD / 1TB hard drive

Asus 144HZ monitor

16G ram

What OS are you running?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

What OS are you running?

windows 7

2 minutes ago, Mazeman03 said:

reinstall your gpu drivers

it there a way to uninstall them completly from my computer ? i already did gpu drivers, but maby if i uninstall them properly , and is drivercloud.com good to download drivers? because im using that. 

1 minute ago, weirDz said:

it there a way to uninstall them completly from my computer ? i already did gpu drivers, but maby if i uninstall them properly , and is drivercloud.com good to download drivers? because im using that. 

i use the manufactures website to download drivers. and idk maybe google it to uninstall them.

1010011010/29A

15 minutes ago, weirDz said:

windows 7

try disabling aero, sometimes it pulls bs like this

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

12 minutes ago, Sauron said:

try disabling aero, sometimes it pulls bs like this

LOL. ok so i reinstalled all AMD drivers, still the same probleme. disable aero. now everything is working and fps boost ??? 

ty a lot my man

ninja edit

i lied. still bugged when  alt tab

and the same probleme when i click on the screen i see my desktop a split second every time. fml

10 minutes ago, weirDz said:

LOL. ok so i reinstalled all AMD drivers, still the same probleme. disable aero. now everything is working and fps boost ??? 

ty a lot my man

No problem, Aero has always been a source of headaches for everyone :P

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

8 minutes ago, weirDz said:

ninja edit

i lied. still bugged when  alt tab

Oh, but does it work if you DON'T alt tab?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

Oh, but does it work if you DON'T alt tab?

the game run smoother, in fps when removing aero but the problems are still here, sadly.

cant reopen the game when alt tab, well the tema reopen, i can move and hear sounds but no image and cant click on desktop icone its so weird, and when the game work, my mouse is still active in the background so is i clike somewere near my desktop icone and click the game will alt tab, its so frustating 

the game run smoother, in fps when removing aero but the problems are still here, sadly.

cant reopen the game when alt tab, well the tema reopen, i can move and hear sounds but no image and cant click on desktop icone its so weird, and when the game work, my mouse is still active in the background so is i clike somewere near my desktop icone and click the game will alt tab, its so frustating 

Then I don't really know what else you could try. If you didn't change anything meaningful when you formatted the drive it may just be a botched installation. At this point you might as well try to reinstall everything.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

9 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Then I don't really know what else you could try. If you didn't change anything meaningful when you formatted the drive it may just be a botched installation. At this point you might as well try to reinstall everything.

maby i need to redo my overclock. idk.. might just reinstall everything like you just said. anyway ty for your help man

maby i need to redo my overclock. idk.. might just reinstall everything like you just said. anyway ty for your help man

I doubt it has anything to do with the overclock, this is clearly a software issue. If you have anything running in the background (and I do mean anything) try to disable it.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I doubt it has anything to do with the overclock, this is clearly a software issue. If you have anything running in the background (and I do mean anything) try to disable it.

yeah i tried that there is no applications running at all. in the processor side there is many thing, 80% of them i dont know but too scare to close them since last time windows crashed hahah

23 minutes ago, weirDz said:

yeah i tried that there is no applications running at all. in the processor side there is many thing, 80% of them i dont know but too scare to close them since last time windows crashed hahah

This is definitely 100% a software issue

I know CSGO is the only game the actually works, so I'm trying to think about what is different about CSGO compared to other games.

Can you do something for me? Is the command  -nod3d9ex  in your launch options for CSGO? If it is, does taking it out change the behavior of CSGO to match the problem with other games? If you don't have it in there, does adding it change the behavior?

Core i5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce | MSI Z170 Krait Gaming Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4 2400 | NZXT S340 Red                                              EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow Tournament | Logitech G600 Razer Kraken USB                                                                                                            If you want me to see your post, please remember to quote me!

11 minutes ago, TrifectaIII said:

This is definitely 100% a software issue

I know CSGO is the only game the actually works, so I'm trying to think about what is different about CSGO compared to other games.

Can you do something for me? Is the command  -nod3d9ex  in your launch options for CSGO? If it is, does taking it out change the behavior of CSGO to match the problem with other games? If you don't have it in there, does adding it change the behavior?

i tought the same, why csgo and not the others game ?

ok so yes i have -nod3d9ex in my lunch options, i just tried playing is fullscreen and windowed mode with and without -nod3d9ex and nothing chang, the game run perfect 350 fps no lag and i can alt tab without any probleme

and my mouse is not active in the background

i also tried installing the game hurtworld on the same SSD were my windows here, same probleme. i use dual monitor, i tried unplugging the second one and did all the test, same problemes, im lost