Improve youtube video quality

I've been gaming on youtube for a quite a while now and very slowly gaining subscribers etc, but would like to increase the quality of my videos, I currently use premiere pro to render out at 1080p 60fps.

Anyone with advice on improving my audio, or any effects I can add to create a more engaging video would be much appreciated, my channel name is ScottishGamersHD.

Any feedback is much appreciated as at this point i'm feeling like nothing I do is improving the channel.

What do you currently use in terms of audio? 

(I'll be sure to check your channel out when I get a chance)

Hello fellow night theme users

3 minutes ago, lukob said:

What do you currently use in terms of audio? 

(I'll be sure to check your channel out when I get a chance)

Right now I'm using a Blue Yeti microphone, I have noticed that in my rocket league videos the audio sounds better than in some of my other videos because of the fact that since my microphone is desk mounted and not on a boom stand making the clicking of my keyboard is very audible.

That's one thing I need to fix in the future but since right now my main focus is rocket league it isn't a huge issue

As you just said, a boomstick/stand is nice for games that youll be using a keyboard with. 

Mostly just intro/outro quality and make sure that you guys are entertaining. Ill check your channel out later when I have a chance :).

As far as that you should consistently get more and more subs :) 

Just remember if you put a lot of effort into your videos, it will truly show in the long run. 

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"