Hadron Air top fan predicament

Heesleemer

Hey all,

So hard Hadron air build is in motion, i've changed the top fans a few times since I've changed my cooling. Normally I would just throw in NF-F12s and call it a day, but  you can see the fans from the top grill,. and the whole reason behind using a Be Quiet cooler rather than Noctua like I normally do is to have it look decent. 

I am using a BeQuiet Dark Rock TF, Which essentially will touch or almost touch the fan frame of one of the top exhaust fans, which is good as it will direct the exhausted air from the CPU cooler immediately out. The second exhaust fan is above the HDD cage with about an inch or half an inch in between. 

Currently I am trying 2 pressure fans, Corsair sp120, I am not that happy with the sound, nor the ticking it makes. Unfortunately I bought them used so no RMA if that was an RMA-able thing, luckly I bought 2 for $12.

So the question remains, with no space between the cooler's fins + fans and the exhaust fan (although much of the air would be directed upwards towards the exhaust AND with the space between the 2nd exhaust fan and the HDD fan... AND the limited intakes (holes on one of the side panels and holes next to the PSU at the bottom) would pressure be best? or air flow? 

Any sub 15 (10ish) fan recommendations? Pure Wings 2? Scythe? As I am already over budget due to having to change my Mobo and CPU cooler?

Cheers,

John Cena 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

I've heard good things about the Fractal Design Venturi's, the Silent Wings 2 from Be Quiet are also not bad.

Silent wings are also tad pricy, although I have them on my CPU cooler, very nice! 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!