Pascal and Volta

sgtrecker78

what do you guys thin the price will be

Usually new cards come out at the same price the previous ones were at when they were new.  That said, there does seem to have emerged a trend over the last 10 years or so of the prices slipping slowly upward, but by and large they'll be about the same.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

but......... do you guys think that volta will be far out of reach from a consumer with prices over like $1200 for a single GPU? Cuz, if so, i don't have to worry about putting  it in my build lol

but......... do you guys think that volta will be far out of reach from a consumer with prices over like $1200 for a single GPU? Cuz, if so, i don't have to worry about putting  it in my build lol

Most people are only starting to think of waiting for Pascal at this point.  There's no way you should be waiting for Volta

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

If this is true, I'll likely skip pascal and upgrade in 2018. I have my PC the way I want it now and I wouldn't mind not unloading money into it for a couple years if possible

i dont think you want to do that dude, you may be on the edge of the 2016 AAA games.. basically, you may want to upgrade them to run them high and smooth...

Most people are only starting to think of waiting for Pascal at this point.  There's no way you should be waiting for Volta

thanks man

I think I am the only one here who is purchasing Pascal for neutral net training sets.

When pascal comes out, buy them and eBay your maxwells. When Volta comes out, buy them and eBay your pascals.

That is the order of PC enthusiast life. All hail the glorious eBay.

Linus is my fetish.