Looking for Graphics Sci-Fi Game

Dear Awesome People,

I am in search of some good Sci-Fi games with sweet ass graphics. I could go on listing the space related games that I have played anywhere from Mass Effect, to Eve Online, to FTL, and others but I really am interested to see what the community thinks in terms of recent AND older games that has sweet ass looking graphics or really good sci-fi story lines. Throughout suggestions of some games I could jump into soon.

Cheers,

Canto666Hades

I would suggest to go for the Starcraft games if you are into RTS. If you are into shooters, then go for the Quake series. The Destiny series seems good too, though I have never played it before.

The Swapper - Puzzle Platformer with a surprisingly good story. Everything is made from real objects so it has quite a unique look to it.  

swap2b.jpg

star wars battlefront is a good one for graphics. its really is a very pretty game. just don't expect the game to have much depth. kinda you basic shooter but with super awesome graphics. 

Portal series, Half life series, Halo series, Crysis series, Deus Ex series, KotOR series. Elite Dangerous is a gorgeous game IMO but lacks in storyline.The Blade Runner game from the mid 90's is great and looked fantastic for the time, I don't think it's available any more though, they really need to get that up on steam or GOG.

No Mans Sky and Star citizen look great but aren't out yet.

I just started playing Remember Me, kind of a dystopian future/cyberpunk setting with memory augmentation and that kinda stuff going on. Looks quite good so far, made by the same dev as Life is Strange  which also has Sci Fi elements and a really good story/character development.

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans

Dear Awesome People,

I am in search of some good Sci-Fi games with sweet ass graphics. I could go on listing the space related games that I have played anywhere from Mass Effect, to Eve Online, to FTL, and others but I really am interested to see what the community thinks in terms of recent AND older games that has sweet ass looking graphics or really good sci-fi story lines. Throughout suggestions of some games I could jump into soon.

Cheers,

Canto666Hades

Mass Effect Trilogy is good, the graphics aren't mind blowing (especially on the first 2 games since they are quite a bit older now) but the story is fantastic check it out for sure.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump