Corsair Link (trash or good)?

So most of you have heard about corsair link, it is not the first of its kind but has some neat features. the fan controller, led lighting and control of individual components is really nice and it is all compiled into a single program which looks good.

All of this is good, however it never seems to work. My corsair h100i red led died and I can't control the coolers fan speed. Now here is the question, how can I fix these problems, I would appreciate the help. I would also like to know your opinions on Corsair link in general (the kits as well) and am interested in your personal experiences.

So please share and discuss away. Thanks

I would pitch a fit to Corsair. They are known for being the best around and if youre having those problems they should fix it. How long have you had it?

+1 on RMAing.

As far as the thing in general goes, as a program I see it to be just another one of these fan controller things however as far as the "i" integration with their hardware, I see that as a gimmick to suck people in to buying their hardware.

I would get that sucker RMA'd.

Personally, I find the level of customization and other controls that come along with corsair link cool and a different way to put a spin on a series of products that in my opinion is just a bandwagon of companies at this point. I have personally never used corsair link, I have used a corsair H50 in the past, but I do find that I would rather just connect the fans with reducers and control it from there. I just find it as another piece of software that I'm going to forget about eventually when the novelty wears off.

I would pitch a fit to Corsair. They are known for being the best around and if youre having those problems they should fix it. How long have you had it?
Ya honestly they should because it's kinda a waste of potential, i really want it to work.