Video Camera suggestion

Hey guys so I'm looking to get into video stuff with video cameras. I need suggestions for a camera that can shoot really nice 1080p or above @ 30fps or more. Preferably a DSLR so I can shoot pictures with it too. Not something too extreme like Linus's camera but something around the $500 - $700 price range (Kit or Body+Lens). Thanks in advance

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

what about the Go Pro?

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Hey guys so I'm looking to get into video stuff with video cameras. I need suggestions for a camera that can shoot really nice 1080p or above @ 30fps or more. Preferably a DSLR so I can shoot pictures with it too. Not something too extreme like Linus's camera but something around the $500 - $700 price range (Kit or Body+Lens). Thanks in advance

T3i is perfect, love it

takes video like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqUYYLig5c&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I may get the t3i, but here in canada the t5i is about the sme price, and the more silent focus and faster focus in live view is nice

I would go with the 700d but the 600d is still not crap 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Thx for the answers everyone!!

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife