ram - 8gb 2133 mhz

hard Drive - 2TB

Cpu - i7 5820K

Gpu - r9 270

PSU - 850 Watt multi Gpu Gold certified 

OS - Windows 10

Water Cooled

Running 3 monitors 1080p 60fps Benq

Okay so I am a YouTube Content creator and I use adobe Premiere Pro cs6 to edit all my videos the problem is it be comes super choppy whenever I try to look at the playback my disk shoots up to 100% usage and Memory goes to about 7.5 out of 7.9Gb available and everything on my entire computer just starts to freeze also my my hard drive is pretty full about 1.6TB used out of 1.8TB 

Also whenever I try to render a video it takes about 1 to 5 hours to render a 8 minute video.

So heres what I think I should do but I wanted some confirmation first 

Buy a 120GB Samsung 850 evo move my OS and area for other important programs

Buy another 120GB Samsung 850 evo and use that as buffering area where I can store my footage while I edit

Buy a 5TB Segate Hard Drive as a Place to Store my Footage

Buy another 8GB of ram to help with the memory Bottle neck

And in the future (when I have the money) Buy a r9 390 X 2

Any Cheaper alternatives or better would be really Helpful My budget is in the range of about 200 - 300 Dollars but please more towards the 200 lol

-snip-

Get a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/500GB SSD and another 8GB of RAM especially if you edit a lot.

Get a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/500GB SSD and another 8GB of RAM especially if you edit a lot.

So instead of getting two ssd's just get one big one and just another 8gb of ram thats all

So instead of getting two ssd's just get one big one and just another 8gb of ram thats all

Yes. And later on you can get a Nvidia Pascal GPU or the AMD Fury X2.

Yes. And later on you can get a Nvidia Pascal GPU or the AMD Fury X2.

but how do I know which ram pin type im supposed to get also is 16GB enough should I try to go for 32Gb

but how do I know which ram pin type im supposed to get also is 16GB enough should I try to go for 32Gb

If you have 2x4GB RAM sticks then you can stick it in this order: 1/3 1/3. So the 1st and 3th RAM slot or 2/4 2/4. The 2nd and 4th RAM slot it depends how you have it now. If you edit every day then 32GB would be good otherwise 16GB is more than enough.

If you have 2x4GB RAM sticks then you can stick it in this order: 1/3 1/3. So the 1st and 3th RAM slot or 2/4 2/4. The 2nd and 4th RAM slot it depends how you have it now. If you edit every day then 32GB would be good otherwise 16GB is more than enough.

Yea I edit about 2 to 4 videos a day and the rendering times kill me but will more ram help me render faster

Yea I edit about 2 to 4 videos a day and the rendering times kill me but will more ram help me render faster

Then you can get 32GB of RAM and add a 250GB/500GB SSD.

You won't notice the speed difference between 2400MHz and 2666MHz. G Skill is more reliable than the ones you suggested.