PHONE POSSIBLY DEAD HELP PLEASE!

northeastgamer

So i was just whatching the office on my Kyocera Duraforce. Suddenly it restrats randomly. I ignore irt. Then I realize that the buttons on the phone are not responding. Next the screen goes black. So overall, the buttons do nothing, and I cant get the screen to turn on. Funny tho that the office audio is still playing. Please help

The power button was unresponsive after 3 min of continuous hold. the screen still shows nothing.

Can you remove the battery? If not, keep holding down the power button until the phone shuts off.

Connect the phone to the computer via USB, try and turn on the phone and see if you get a USB Connected sound.

The power button was unresponsive after 3 min of continuous hold. the screen still shows nothing.

Can you remove the battery? If not, keep holding down the power button until the phone shuts off.

Connect the phone to the computer via USB, try and turn on the phone and see if you get a USB Connected sound.

also i cannot acces the battery

Never even heard of this phone but reading a review now, this thing is made to endure?

Never even heard of this phone but reading a review now, this thing is made to endure?

apparently it cant endure steve carells's endless "thats what she said" jokes

apparently it cant endure steve carells's endless "thats what she said" jokes

Good god, neither can Jan... Did you see her face in that one episode where Michael has to promise to stop but makes a good one after Jim threw 3 in a row at him?

Anyway, try plugging your phone in and then turning it on

Have you talked to the manufacturer about this?

Did you damage your phone recently? Shock, Gravity, Water, etc.

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Good god, neither can Jan... Did you see her face in that one episode where Michael has to promise to stop but makes a good one after Jim threw 3 in a row at him?

Funny thing is, that phone is made to withstand all those things... Really well.

Holy Christ. It just came back on. It just buzzed so i held the power button till it buzzed again and the screen turned on again. Dont know what happened. Thanks guys for helping. **massive sigh**

So i was just whatching the office on my Kyocera Duraforce. Suddenly it restrats randomly. I ignore irt. Then I realize that the buttons on the phone are not responding. Next the screen goes black. So overall, the buttons do nothing, and I cant get the screen to turn on. Funny tho that the office audio is still playing. Please help

That is what u get for watching the office at all   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol. jk.

Maybe RMA it. But it's working.

Maybe your phone tolerates you. You almost killed it with corny thats what she said jokes  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I thought I had some money... Oh wait... I spent it all ;(