Crysis 3 is out!

AbyssalRadon

As many of you know that Crysis 3 got released today. Let me tell you guys that Crysis 3 is amazing. Mainly because the multiplayer is a blast, but the campaign is kinda horrid. BUY IT! :D

This game is awesome, the grass and other vegetation looks amazing. No matter how close you get to it, or at what angle you look at it it just looks right. With every setting as high as possible I I'm getting 40-70fps with 2-7970s and a 2500K at 4.4

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

This game is awesome' date=' the grass and other vegetation looks amazing. No matter how close you get to it, or at what angle you look at it it just looks right. With every setting as high as possible I I'm getting 40-70fps with 2-7970s and a 2500K at 4.4 [/quote']

What AA settings? Not AF. :)

MSAA High 8x

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

Firstly it seams that the AMD CPUs rape in this game, also anyone know the console command for showing fps? i know it was r_Displayinfo

It runs pretty well on last generation graphics cards too.

I still have a GTX 570 and it's more or less playable on the "High" preset (with 3570K @ 4.2GHz).

However, the game still looks stunning, even when you're not playing it on the highest settings.

The multiplayer does seem to be less demanding though, my fps there is a bit higher than in singleplayer.

Something i noticed is that somehow the game still looks pretty smooth even when your fps is a little lower. Is this correct or is it just me? :P

Playing the Beta, I got constant 120 fps with a GTX 670 using the High preset. Multiplayer was fun! A lot better than the 2nd game. Maybe I'll buy the full version when I have some money going spare =D

anybody have a cvar config for a single HD7970 user? using a 2500k @4.3Ghz

Intel i5 (1155 Sandy) Quad Core @4.3Ghz + Antec 25 Kuhler 620 | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus P67 Sabertooth | AMD Radeon Sapphire HD7970 Vapor-X 6Gb | CoolerMaster StormTrooper | Corsair TX850M 850w | Western Digital 500Gb Caviar Blue + 1.5Tb Caviar Black + 2Tb Caviar Green | Samsung 27" LED Monitor SA550 1920x1080 | Samsung 40" LED TV 5003 Series 1920x1080 | Creative SB X-fi Xtreme Music | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Razer DeathStalker Expert | Razer DeathAdder 2013 | CH Flightstick Pro | Logitech Driving Force GT