installing windows

IsaacDaGrazin

So I'm currently installing windows on my Acer Aspire Xc-605, when I click install now 'Setup Is starting' pops up then terms and conditions are thee I click accept, then next I get 'which type of installation do you want?' I click 'Upgrade: Install windows and keep files, settings and applications.' When I click that Compatibly report' comes it says to remove my usb and restart I remove my usb click close and restart but when it comes back up it says its missing and I need to plug it in I do that then it scand my usb then says there are no device drivers were found please please someone help me I'm begging ;-;

If any parts don't make sense I will correct them since Im so scared incase my mum or dad find out about my pc help please though :(

So I'm currently installing windows on my Acer Aspire Xc-605, when I click install now 'Setup Is starting' pops up then terms and conditions are thee I click accept, then next I get 'which type of installation do you want?' I click 'Upgrade: Install windows and keep files, settings and applications.' When I click that Compatibly report' comes it says to remove my usb and restart I remove my usb click close and restart but when it comes back up it says its missing and I need to plug it in I do that then it scand my usb then says there are no device drivers were found please please someone help me I'm begging ;-;

You'll need to boot into windows in order to upgrade. You can only clean install when boot from usb