2 fans 1 header

kotvid7

Hi, i have a pc with an i3 4170 and an XFX R9 280x. I have a case that didnt come with fans, so k must mount them myself. The problem is I have only 1 fan header on the board.

1. What can I do (the molex to PSU isnt an option since i dont want it running 24/7)

2 Would 1 fan on either the side or the back be enough or do i need both?

3. Is it safe playing 1 - 2 hours of League of Legends a day without the case fans for about a week?

Actually if u are only playing league daily 1 fan is fine. If 1 fan is plugged to the molex on the psu, it will only run when the pc is on

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Im planning on having 4 fans, one plugged in the motherboard header, the others to a molex. What adapter dobyou recommend for the 3 3-pin fans to Molex?

Im planning on having 4 fans, one plugged in the motherboard header, the others to a molex. What adapter dobyou recommend for the 3 3-pin fans to Molex?

You're looking for a 4pin molex to 3pin fan adapter:

CS17049-40.jpg

although a 4-way fan splitter would probably be better: 

71t8ErMlqyL._SX522_.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.