How intensive is a watercooling loop?

im wondering how intensive it is to take car of a loop like a nzxt kraken or an h100?

also whats a good lga1155 socket watercooler for cheap?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

A closed loop watercooler requires no maintenance. The only thing I can think of is cleaning dust out of the radiator fins.

I'd recommend a cooler but I need more info about your case. Do you have 2 x120mm holes, 2 x140mm fan holes, or single 120 / 140mm fan holes? The Corsair Hydro line is the most popular and you can't quite go wrong with one.

It isn't hard to take care of any watercooling loop.

The only thing is when you want to add or remove things from your loop it takes a very long time but for an AIO unit even that isn't a thing to worry about.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

A CLC cooler requires no maintenance whatsoever except cleaning the rad and fans occasionally.

There are no good cheap CLC coolers. The lowest I would even consider is a H60, which is double the cost of a 212 EVO for the same performance. TBH, wouldnt bother getting a 120/140mm CLC cooler, its not worth it until your in the dual rad territory, and even thats iffy.

Coolermaster HAF-X, i5-3570k@4.3Ghz, AsRock Z77 Extreme4, Sapphire HD7870@1150Mhz, G.Skill Ripjaws 12GB 1600Mhz, Silverstone Strider Plus 750W, OCZ Vertex 4 128GB, XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit

A closed loop watercooler requires no maintenance. The only thing I can think of is cleaning dust out of the radiator fins.

I'd recommend a cooler but I need more info about your case. Do you have 2 x120mm holes, 2 x140mm fan holes, or single 120 / 140mm fan holes? The Corsair Hydro line is the most popular and you can't quite go wrong with one.

i dont have the case i was planning on a nzxt phantom though

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"