Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates

Hi there guys I purchased Dell laptop and it came with windows 10. I wanna know how I disable windows updates in windows 10?

Fuck around in the control panel and in the settings themselves. Use Cortana/Search and type in "Updates" and go from there.

You dont

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Fuck around in the control panel and in the settings themselves. Use Cortana/Search and type in "Updates" and go from there.

There is no option to disable stupid updates

Seriously?

Seriously

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Hi there guys I purchased Dell laptop and it came with windows 10. I wanna know how I disable windows updates in windows 10?

There's no way to disable it but the lowest settings is notify to schedule restart In the settings app. You may try searching around service.msc at your own risk as Its destructive and I heard there's a way in the service.msc section but I've forgotten.

Man thats suckks with double k.

meh. Thank the countless people who would never update their machines leaving massive gaping security vulnerabilities in the outdated OS and thus making windows look bad.

System Specs

meh. Thank the countless people who would never update their machines leaving massive gaping security vulnerabilities in the outdated OS and thus making windows look bad.

I dont wanna ruin my system with stupid updates. Updates ruined my new laptop in past. I had to format everything. You need a running system to worry about vulnerabilities. :P

You can do this using the Windows Update service. Via Control Panel > Administrative Tools, you can access Services. In the Services window, scroll down to Windows Update and turn off the process. To turn it off, right-click on the process, click on Properties and select Disabled. That will take care of Windows Updates not being installed on your machine.

I dont wanna ruin my system with stupid updates. Updates ruined my new laptop in past. I had to format everything. You need a running system to worry about vulnerabilities. :P

If you say so

System Specs

You can do this using the Windows Update service. Via Control Panel > Administrative Tools, you can access Services. In the Services window, scroll down to Windows Update and turn off the process. To turn it off, right-click on the process, click on Properties and select Disabled. That will take care of Windows Updates not being installed on your machine.

Thanks alot. It worked