The Hyper 212 Evo

Hello tech experts! :D I recently built my first ever pc i was on a budget so don't judge me for going for amd rather than intel. My build is this, nzxt s340 case, amd x4 860k cpu, gigabyte ga-f2a78m-ds2, a 500watt evga psu, 1 stick of 8gb ram ballistix sport, wdc blue 1TB and a gigabyte r7 360 gpu. Now the motherboard is weird i know but i want to know if a hyper 212 evo will be compatible with this build or will it have any interferance as my cpu temps are 60 to 70 on idle!!!! :/ This worries me big time so any ideas guys??? Thanks in advance. 

Yes, the 212 is compatible but a Cryorig H7/H5 would be better.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Hello tech experts! :D I recently built my first ever pc i was on a budget so don't judge me for going for amd rather than intel. My build is this, nzxt s340 case, amd x4 860k cpu, gigabyte ga-f2a78m-ds2, a 500watt evga psu, 1 stick of 8gb ram ballistix sport, wdc blue 1TB and a gigabyte r7 360 gpu. Now the motherboard is weird i know but i want to know if a hyper 212 evo will be compatible with this build or will it have any interferance as my cpu temps are 60 to 70 on idle!!!! :/ This worries me big time so any ideas guys??? Thanks in advance. 

idk bout all that, but i recentlly built in a s340 with the 212 evo and the cooler is just milimeters away from the window... not dangerous or anything, but when your first building it will look like it wont fit ... but it will

idk bout all that, but i recentlly built in a s340 with the 212 evo and the cooler is just milimeters away from the window... not dangerous or anything, but when your first building it will look like it wont fit ... but it will

Will the weight of the cooler be a problem on the motherboard?

No, it shouldn't be an issue. The mounting hardware is there to distribute the weight across the motherboard.

60-70c is very high for idle even for a stock cooler though. Are you sure the cooler is properly mounted?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

No, it shouldn't be an issue. The mounting hardware is there to distribute the weight across the motherboard.

60-70c is very high for idle even for a stock cooler though. Are you sure the cooler is properly mounted?

Ok so now i need some serious help, i was ordering another product on my pc when it just crashes, i reboot and hw monitor says my idle temps are 90 degrees!!! HOW? i check speed fan and it says 40 degrees so i go into the bios and it still says 70 now when i start up my computer it is incredibly slow and i don't know whats wrong :'( There is also a very weird vibrating noise coming from inside the pc but i haven't changed or touched any of the hardware whats happened!!!! D:

Ok so now i need some serious help, i was ordering another product on my pc when it just crashes, i reboot and hw monitor says my idle temps are 90 degrees!!! HOW? i check speed fan and it says 40 degrees so i go into the bios and it still says 70 now when i start up my computer it is incredibly slow and i don't know whats wrong :'( There is also a very weird vibrating noise coming from inside the pc but i haven't changed or touched any of the hardware whats happened!!!! D:

Are you sure you're looking at the right sensor on SpeedFan? It should match readings from the bios. Have you oc'ed the cpu? What's the fan layout in the system?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

idk bout all that, but i recentlly built in a s340 with the 212 evo and the cooler is just milimeters away from the window... not dangerous or anything, but when your first building it will look like it wont fit ... but it willMy

My 212 looks as if it's coming out of the window of the S340. Actually pretty cool look, but yes it fits.

no thats what the backplate is for