2013 DeathAdder broke.......

princedylan101

So my middle mouse click has died, and yes, I have confirmed this on more than on PC. I have done some digging through bad reviews on this mouse and the newer chroma and this seems to be a common issue. Given the information I have found I need to find a new mouse that can fit my needs. I quite enjoy the fit/feel of the DeathAdder so I would like to get something that in some way is similar. I am currently looking at the Logitech G502. Is this a good choice or are there better options out there? I could really use some help.

My personal pick goes to the Steelseries Rival but yeah, the Logitech G502 is a solid mouse

That actually looks pretty similar to the DeathAdder, can you turn the orange glow off?

That actually looks pretty similar to the DeathAdder, can you turn the orange glow off?

Rival is RGB I believe

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Rival is RGB I believe

hmm...might have to look into it, it is currently only 39.99 on BestBuy.

So my middle mouse click has died, and yes, I have confirmed this on more than on PC. I have done some digging through bad reviews on this mouse and the newer chroma and this seems to be a common issue. Given the information I have found I need to find a new mouse that can fit my needs. I quite enjoy the fit/feel of the DeathAdder so I would like to get something that in some way is similar. I am currently looking at the Logitech G502. Is this a good choice or are there better options out there? I could really use some help.

I think that middle mouse button is only a problem on the 2013 DA's. I have a DA Chroma and nothing happened and I've owned it for nearly a year. The only people I've seen with that middle mouse button problems are the DA 2013, so I assume they fixed it with the Chroma. 

I think that middle mouse button is only a problem on the 2013 DA's. I have a DA Chroma and nothing happened and I've owned it for nearly a year. The only people I've seen with that middle mouse button problems are the DA 2013, so I assume they fixed it with the Chroma. 

Now that is interesting to know. If it isn't really a problem with the Chroma I would rather just get it.

Personally, I went from a DeathAdder 3G to a Zowie EC1 Evo. The DeathAdder got the double-click issue, whereas the Zowie is still functional to this day, close to 3 years after I bought it.

After a lot of looking around, I went for a Mionix Naos 7000 after that.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.